Horror T-shirts-pics added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abd-26.gif

...man, i went again today just for the hell of it...and nothing again. Im not sure why I keep torturing myself.

Idk if I should laugh or feel bad for that little elephant :lol

You should feel bad, then laugh, then go back to feeling bad. :lol

For anyone not getting the shirts at their place...ask. Just let a manager know and ask what it is they are doing to correct this.

Hey guys just went to my walmart and got a few more of these their are down to 5.50 here now but I can't get the freddy or the Halloween one and those are the ones I want most dang walmart arrrggghhh

I have to find that Child's Play one. There are already a few Freddy and Jason shirts in my collection so those are an easy pass.

Damn. When I went like a week ago they only had the Jason/boat shirt and I picked that up but nothing since. I want my goddamn Freddy and Walking Dead shirt!

Damn. When I went like a week ago they only had the Jason/boat shirt and I picked that up but nothing since. I want my goddamn Freddy and Walking Dead shirt!

That's the only one mine didn't have that I was sad about, was the Freddy one. Not red Freddy. They had it in a L I think, but no small. Oh well...

I stopped by WallyWorld last night and found all the shirts on a rack that said $5.50 so I grabbed a Chucky and went to the register. It rang up full price ($7.50) but they easily fixed it for me. :rock

they only had the Jason on boat and the freddy vs jason
i almost bought the fvj but, i just dont like shirts so thin, they dont last long, and they fade, I guess I should have bought it...

just got back and blamo!!!! I got Jason in the Boat, Halloween, Walking Dead, and the F13th Mask Im so pumped.

Congrats on getting what you wanted brother! :hi5:

Did you pay 5.50 or 7.50 for each? I'm the stooge that paid full price.

Back