Media Horizon: Zero Dawn - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a brand-new IP, it made a tremendous work in setting up what could become one of the most exciting new franchises. Also, Aloy could be this generation's Lara Croft.

Did you notice the game is based on very real terrain? Imagine the posibilities as Aloy journeys to other authentic real-world locations and encounters other tribes and secrets of the Old Ones.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Yeah that is very cool indeed. I just hope they take their time with a possible Sequel and not become a quick money grab with yearly games like some companies do, with little effort and fresh ideas.

Fixed!

Really tough and an expensive fix. I'll sell it for triple its price over Ebay. 😂
d61b1e8df369afcaf71a7ed73a22e537.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Yeah that is very cool indeed. I just hope they take their time with a possible Sequel and not become a quick money grab with yearly games like some companies do, with little effort and fresh ideas.

Agreed! Hoping it don't end up like Assassins Creed! There I said it lol...In all fairness Guerrilla Games have yet to make a poor game. All their Killzone games are fantastic. So a sequel would be well welcomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply cannot wait for this extension to the already impressive game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually... SPOILERS!!!

SPOILERS!

Aloy explains there are good people throughout the world that need to know where they come from. The whole world can be set for the sequels.

This DLC is just the beginning.

Finally beat the game earlier today, with the exception of two shadow weapons and a couple data points. The former because I didn't want to grind for weapons I rarely used the regular versions of, and the latter because they don't carry over to new game+, so I'll just hunt them all down there. I also managed to platinum the game, but I haven't received an email with the code for the exclusive theme. I'm hoping it comes soon, though personally I'm more excited for the platinum avatar I saw, since I have the collector's edition theme already.
But any who, it was an awesome experience, and I'm really excited to start new game+, and I'm even more excited for the Frozen Wilds DLC!

Finally making decent progress in this. Not sure why more people aren't talking about it because I am having a blast. It's nice to see what Gorilla Games is capable of because I have always found their previous games mediocre.

Is it ok to not like this game? It universally well received but after the first act I just can't stand it. The combat is repetitive and the AI sucks. I barely like any of the weapons and the robot designs are cool but they are just bullet (arrow?) Sponges that move insanely erratic making most of your time in combat spent chasing things around with your crosshair. The facial animations suck and some of the voice acting is the worst I've heard in a very long time. I honestly don't think I am going to be able to finish it.

I don't think there's one game liked by 100% of all gamers.

I don't share your opinions but they're yours. Too bad. Its got a great story that builds up.

Aww, they're so cute! I'm definitely going to try to get at least all those machines (they'll look great around my collector's edition statue), but at the very least I need that Tallneck: they're my favorite.

Back