Media Horizon: Zero Dawn - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who have played BOTW, is this game pretty similar? Plan on playing the complete edition in 2-3 months. Have heard nothing but good things about this game.
Similar yet very different.

Story is far more central to the game. And it is sci-fi, whereas BotW is fantasy.

They are two of the most beautiful-looking games ever made.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Has anyone played the expansion for this game. I been busy with other things and loved the central game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone played the expansion for this game. I been busy with other things and loved the central game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have. Its just as high-quality as the mai game. No shortcuts.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, sorry for bringing up this old thread (and potentially stupid question), but does anyone know if your saves from the standard edition will work on the Complete Edition? I've had the standard for nearly a year but JUST NOW opened it to play when prompted by the Frozen Wilds DLC right on the menu screen. I looked it up and it's the same price ($20) as the Complete Edition itself which (as my understanding) has more than just the Frozen Wilds with it. Don't really want to lose the nearly 36hrs I've put into the game already but also don't want to over spend on DLCs. Thanks in advance :wave

Finally got around to playing this (complete edition) and it's pretty good. At the beginning I wasn't fond of the voice acting/characters but it got better throughout the game. Looks beautiful in hdr, gameplay is fluid, and has tons of side quest which are fun. I'm getting towards the end of the game but stumbled into the frozen wilds area about mid game and that was pretty awesome. Got some new weapons and did a lot of the missions.

Back