Homeland - Showtime series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show stomped Mad Men at the Emmy's. I don't really agree with it but I'm glad it got some attention (More seasons :)).

Also, I never made this connection.:google

slide_252557_1563188_free.jpg

slide_252557_1563860_free.jpg

Last edited:
This show stomped Mad Men at the Emmy's. I don't really agree with it but I'm glad it got some attention (More season :)).

Also, I never made this connection.:google

I didn't either until my wife told me. She said its Inigo Montoya!!! I laughed after looking it up.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Really looking forward to the new season. It deserved the Emmys.

And I had no idea Damian Lewis was English.

And I had no idea Damian Lewis was English.

i remember seeing him in an interview after watching the band of brothers series & hearing him talk. i was just floored to hear the accent. i thought to myself "damn he's good"..........:lol

Great episode to start the season. Love how Brody's daughter (can't remember her name) speaks her mind and doesn't take any crap. And Carrie's unrestrained smile at the end when she escaped from the Lebanese secret police showed how much her character enjoyed being in the field.

As for Damien Lewis being English? Wow. His voice work on Homeland is incredible. I really though he was American. His delivery is so nuanced, especially with his "s's"; it's almost a semi-lisp. Great actor.

Great episode to start the season. Love how Brody's daughter (can't remember her name) speaks her mind and doesn't take any crap. And Carrie's unrestrained smile at the end when she escaped from the Lebanese secret police showed how much her character enjoyed being in the field.

As for Damien Lewis being English? Wow. His voice work on Homeland is incredible. I really though he was American. His delivery is so nuanced, especially with his "s's"; it's almost a semi-lisp. Great actor.

What? Did I miss it?
When did the new season start? :slap

What? Did I miss it?
When did the new season start? :slap

last night..............:lecture

i really need to stop watching the previews to the next episodes.
i'm all :panic: for a week.............:lol

Did Claire Danes suddenly lose her ability to act during the break? I thought everybody else was great except her and her "wide-eyed manic" overacting. She looked like she was geetered on meth the whole episode. :lol

Did Claire Danes suddenly lose her ability to act during the break? I thought everybody else was great except her and her "wide-eyed manic" overacting. She looked like she was geetered on meth the whole episode. :lol

I think she's supposed to be that way :lol

So is this how the season will go? A split story with her in Berut and Brody in the US :lol

Another good episode last night, with one misstep, IMO.

I'm not one to nitpick TV shows and movies. I realize that a certain amount of suspension of disbelief is needed. However, the fact that Brody was able to text and warn Abu Nazir from the Pentagon or the White House's Operation Room bugged me.

Without getting into specifics, I work for a government contractor. I'm 99.9% certain that operations room would have been in a SCIF area (Sensative Compartmented INformation Facility). A cell phone would not have been allowed in a SCIF, and an individual would have been searched or wanded before being allowed entry into the SCIF.

I dunno why that bugged me so much. It doesn't require any more suspension of disbelief than some journalist having access to the code to Estes' safe in his office in Langley, :dunno, but it did.

On another note, does anybody else think the mole from last season was Agent Galvez? I can't remember if he showed up at the safehouse when the CIA had Brody's former prison guard, but he was the one that pulled Estes out of his meeting with Brody.

I'm not one to nitpick TV shows and movies. I realize that a certain amount of suspension of disbelief is needed. However, the fact that Brody was able to text and warn Abu Nazir from the Pentagon or the White House's Operation Room bugged me.

Without getting into specifics, I work for a government contractor. I'm 99.9% certain that operations room would have been in a SCIF area (Sensative Compartmented INformation Facility). A cell phone would not have been allowed in a SCIF, and an individual would have been searched or wanded before being allowed entry into the SCIF.

I dunno why that bugged me so much. It doesn't require any more suspension of disbelief than some journalist having access to the code to Estes' safe in his office in Langley, :dunno, but it did.

I was going to post something similar since I work in gov't SCIFs too...but decided to let the plot hole go and just try to enjoy it even though it was buggint the crap out of me, lol.

I was going to post something similar since I work in gov't SCIFs too...but decided to let the plot hole go and just try to enjoy it even though it was buggint the crap out of me, lol.

Yeah, you know plot holes usually don't bother me as I watched TV and movies just to be entertained...but it probably bugged you and I so much because we KNOW that would have resulted in a security violation for us. :lol

On another note, does anybody else think the mole from last season was Agent Galvez? I can't remember if he showed up at the safehouse when the CIA had Brody's former prison guard, but he was the one that pulled Estes out of his meeting with Brody.

This is correct. With such a sensitive Op and ignoring the likelihood of Brody even being allowed to just stroll in there, even if he'd been able to sneak his cell in there, they'd be able to trace an outgoing text from that room, and it would've been secured until the source was identified and the individual responsible taken into custody.

Well, it bugged me too, and I am just a normal joe off the street, yet even I know that that would never have happened......that's one kinda 'yeah right' moment in the show so far

That said, its a forgivable moment...and next week looks action packed

F__k.

I'm starting to lose faith in what was the most smartly written series on TV today.

So a congressman is going to pick up a Taliban agent and get him to the safehouse?

Hoping season two gets better. Great start, then two missteps for me these last two episodes (the SCIF incident and Brody picking up the bomb maker with nary a disguise except for a baseball cap).

Also, when Brody went to the gas station, did it seem to anyone else like the attendent recognized Brody?

Back