Homeland - Showtime series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That got crazy last night with the meeting at the park. I wasn't sure how they were going to make more seasons out of this but I see how they will now. I think the finale is in 2 weeks?

That got crazy last night with the meeting at the park. I wasn't sure how they were going to make more seasons out of this but I see how they will now. I think the finale is in 2 weeks?

The park scene was crazy wasn't it? Is this a 13 episode season?

yea due to last weeks episode you know what his mission is. now does he do it covertly or publicly?

poor carrie, all dressed up & no one to do............:wink1:

poor carrie, all dressed up & no one to do............:wink1:

hippo_id_hit_it_gif.gif
:drool :lol

damn..................excellent episode & the previews for the finale are all...............:panic::panic::panic:

I love this show. I wish more shows had protagonists that are completely unbalanced train-wrecks. I can identify with that. Sometimes you need the ____ing green pen! :lol

Best show on TV right now. Never know what to expect and didn't see half the twists and turns leading up to the finale. Great writing and a great cast.

This show is so good at the moment and anyone not watching is really missing out. I can't wait for next week. :rock

This is definitely the best show on TV.

.....but (of course), why would Brody sacrifice himself for Abu Nazir and Isa when he obviously loves his family?

I have to agree with the rest of you guys- This is the best show on tv right now. Great writing and performances make this a must watch show for me.

holy moly...............intense finale.
Spoiler Spoiler:

man this show rocks..............:rock

Yup awesome season finale .

One thing is bugging the crap outta me though

Where the hell is Brodys SD card with his video on it?

I know that Walker took it but after
Spoiler Spoiler:
, do you think Brody took it or is it still on Walker and possible someone will find it?

IDK , but like DP said , this is the best show on TV right now

Fantastic ending to a great premier season.

There are still some open items that may or may not ever get addressed:

Who brought in the razor blade? Fairly safe to assume it was Brody.

Who warned Aileen that Faisel was being tailed home?

I was on the edge of my seat that entire episode. That has not happened in a long time with any show lately. Definitely a great episode and I like where season 2 is going to go.

holy moly...............intense finale.
Spoiler Spoiler:

man this show rocks..............:rock

i really thought the writers wouldn't wuss out and would have brody blow the bomb, or at least have him yell out, "God is great!" and then have the bomb not go off and all the VIPs just stare at him as a secret service agent tackles him.

but they had to go the safe route and plan for season 2. i saw that coming when brody was asked to run for congress, but hoped i was wrong when i saw the preview of him with his finger on the bomb trigger.

i really like damian lewis, but it would of been really brave for the writers to kill him off.

season two could of been about carrie being rehired because she was right, the hunt for the mole and the continued hunt for abu nazir.

^Yes. I was hoping the writers / producers would stick to their guns and end the season finale this way.

The second season could mirror the search and hunt for Osama Bin Laden (and it still might).

Other loose ends that I'm waiting for the answer for:

the identity of the mole

Spoiler Spoiler:

abd tying in with the evidence of the mole, who left the razor blade, who tipped off Aillen and Faisel, and who gave Walker the information regarding the identity and the car to sneek into regarding the sniping spot.

I got around to watching the finale last night. The whole safe-room scene was incredibly intense. That was an award winning performance by Damian Lewis. And, of course, Claire Danes was also amazing. I loved the scene between her and Mandy Patinkin in the hospital room.

Great show. It's going to be a long wait until next season.

Back