Homeland - Showtime series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have it on my DVR. The previews look interesting. And I like Claire Danes.

I always liked Claire Danes until I saw her in Temple Grandin. But I'll give her a chance with this. However the first episode didn't grab me - kind of boring.

points for naked Morena Bacarrin though...

I always liked Claire Danes until I saw her in Temple Grandin. But I'll give her a chance with this. However the first episode didn't grab me - kind of boring.

points for naked Morena Bacarrin though...

You didn't didn't like her in Temple Grandin? I thought she was great. And didn't she win an Emmy for it?

If you want a pant load of ass & action in a truly edge of your seat 1hr episode check out Strike Back on Cinemax.

And she's having sweet naughty sex too. So that's a plus i.e. it's not a quick little nude spot.. she's butt naked and doing it. :wave

mouth-rainbow.jpg

A theory I heard at work today:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who knows....could be I guess.

A theory I heard at work today:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who knows....could be I guess.

That thought crossed my mind briefly too. But there's 2 problems with that theory..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Doesn't fit IMO. Not saying it's not true.. just saying those two points in favor of him being a mole don't add up.

I was away with the family for a Disney World vacation last week through early this week, and I wasn't able to watch last Sunday's episode until last night. Another fantastic episode in what is a fantastic series.

My only issue is that when Sgt. Brody had to seperated from his former captor, why weren't there any Arabic speaking agents there? After they were seperated and Brody was leaving, the guard was saying something in Arabic.

Back