Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just appreciate everyone accepting me back into this part of the boards. I've been MIA from these parts for a while. When I first came here, it was because of Marvel, but I gravitated toward Whedonville after a while, and rarely came to these parts. Now, with that section going, I'll be mainstream Marvel again. :rock

scared.gif

:lol Welcome back :1-1:

Sorry if it has been asked before but, is Galactus fit in a Besta ?

I'm curious to see If someone tried this. I'm wondering if the base can go in it or if it's to wide.

:wave

I'm curious to see If someone tried this. I'm wondering if the base can go in it or if it's to wide.

He MIGHT be able to fit in one without doors, but he is to wide otherwise, at least from what I can see by the dimensions on SSCs site.

You could always stack boxes and stand him on top of them. I'm being serious. It works for me and he looks amazing. No need to spend so much on a besta or worry about him fitting or not. Just a warning that the silver surfer is not stuck on very tight. I recommend a rubber band to hold him in securely. Galactus is still my most coolest statue I have in my opinion so far. Very well worth owning even with no ES. :wave

You could always stack boxes and stand him on top of them. I'm being serious. It works for me and he looks amazing. No need to spend so much on a besta or worry about him fitting or not. Just a warning that the silver surfer is not stuck on very tight. I recommend a rubber band to hold him in securely. Galactus is still my most coolest statue I have in my opinion so far. Very well worth owning even with no ES. :wave

tumblr_me67i1hUcT1rvo2qq.gif

Anymore QC complaints with this one? I feel like I hear about a few right off the bat, and now, nothing much. I don't know if that's because I haven't seen too many people order this or what. I know it's a popular piece, creating buzz, but at the same time, it's not everyone's 'cup of tea.'

Still waiting to re order mine after having to return it for finger print in the paint, scratch on the head and excessive glue on top of the boots. I will just make sure to ask them to actually open mine and inspect it before shipping it.

Still waiting to re order mine after having to return it for finger print in the paint, scratch on the head and excessive glue on top of the boots. I will just make sure to ask them to actually open mine and inspect it before shipping it.

My first was trashed. Glue on the boots. It leaned heavily. Magnets came backwards so they actually repelled the face plates instead of attracting. My 2nd was inspected prior to shipment and it was perfect. Not a single issue on the giant. They'll take care of you

Just got mine today and the space I had cleared out on my Besta is no good. The base alone overhangs the Besta and with his outstretched hand, Galactus is way out of it.

It came in perfect condition though!

Back