Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I want to get this just to take a picture of it next to a tissue box with a sign that says "dont touch, Hallow"

This is great bang for the buck. Everyone who has gotten/is getting has certainly got themselves a centerpiece for their Marvel U.

This makes perfect sense now. The bigger the statue the heavier it is. So the price is more expensive. So weight really is the cost factor no matter how hollow or solid it is.

EMrknJP.gif

You may be onto something here... I feel there is more detective work needed though.... You should contact SS directly but not just one representative as they may not be telling the truth. You should continuously call and try to get an answer from at least 3 different CS reps. Only then will we truly know the answer.

EMrknJP.gif

You may be onto something here... I feel there is more detective work needed though.... You should contact SS directly but not just one representative as they may not be telling the truth. You should continuously call and try to get an answer from at least 3 different CS reps. Only then will we truly know the answer.

Straight to the top! C.E.O!!! :lecture

I'll stop feeding him now :slap

You should do a recording of your call and maybe even visit the SS company and put it on youtube...

You should do a recording of your call and maybe even visit the SS company and put it on youtube...

New reality show! CBG investigates everything you thought you already knew but didn't. I for one would watch, dvr, and buy the box set! Imagine the extras! A CBG fan 4 lyfe!

New reality show! CBG investigates everything you thought you already knew but didn't. I for one would watch, dvr, and buy the box set! Imagine the extras! A CBG fan 4 lyfe!

Count me in. That's 2 sales already :yess:

Back