Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The devourer of worlds arrived last week. He looks really really good. Great size to him and I love the weathered, dirty, space dust look. Still not sure where I am going to put him. :lol

Here are some pics...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/ame]

With Nova

With Sliver Surfer

I know I kind of need stop coming here and looking at pictures. Part of me wants to forget what he looks like so I can be surprised when mine arrives.

I'm checking the bay now. Still early right now they are all still retail 799.99 plus shipping. Same as SS. Btw does the SS points equal what percentage money back? 5% or more?

Yeah it's nice, I just wish it covered CA sales tax. If not for FLEX I would never order these from SS because even with a high shipping cost to me from say, BBTS, I end up paying more with sideshow after the rewards points are counted.

If say, Galactus costs $30 to ship to me since I'm local to SS, then after tax and shipping, all said and done, Galactus will be just over $900. Factor in $40 back and that's $860. Meanwhile, shipping from BBTS is $40, but without tax makes Galactus $840 all in, so I'm saving $20 after I factor in rewards points and $60 in the immediacy.

Trouble is with BBTS I have to pay in full, and at $800+ that just isn't happening, so SS, flex and overall spending a few bucks more wins the day.

Yeah it's nice, I just wish it covered CA sales tax. If not for FLEX I would never order these from SS because even with a high shipping cost to me from say, BBTS, I end up paying more with sideshow after the rewards points are counted.

If say, Galactus costs $30 to ship to me since I'm local to SS, then after tax and shipping, all said and done, Galactus will be just over $900. Factor in $40 back and that's $860. Meanwhile, shipping from BBTS is $40, but without tax makes Galactus $840 all in, so I'm saving $20 after I factor in rewards points and $60 in the immediacy.

Trouble is with BBTS I have to pay in full, and at $800+ that just isn't happening, so SS, flex and overall spending a few bucks more wins the day.

On top of all that, there's no telling if things will release on time or not

Wow! Forgot about bbts. I just called my lcs and they wanted 850.00 :monkey1 I guess they charge customers for the shipping costs. They also said no discounts on sideshow statues. Double yuck!

:slap And we all know how much you like a discount :wink1:

Yes it's the most important thing on a open ES statue, except the damn eBay preorders will never get my money again. I won't be a fool a forth time in a row and get scam again by trying to save 50.00 or less. :lecture so to all newbies stay far away from all eBay PO. Now only if SS can release the wolf predator LSF I would love to buy one of those. :(

Yes it's the most important thing on a open ES statue, except the damn eBay preorders will never get my money again. I won't be a fool a forth time in a row and get scam again by trying to save 50.00 or less. :lecture so to all newbies stay far away from all eBay PO. Now only if SS can release the wolf predator LSF I would love to buy one of those. :(

Hate to be the one to tell you but they have released it and it's sold out :dunno
Can't you get one at 50% discount yet? :monkey1 :peace

Hate to be the one to tell you but they have released it and it's sold out :dunno
Can't you get one at 50% discount yet? :monkey1 :peace

He is full of it Dude. You are now worse then I am for taking the bait m8.
When I doubt remember the words of the wise Admiral ...

830f5c21a599e8893370495992f5d04f_zpsb714d4a3.jpg

A few more pics took at the weekend of this epic piece...still waiting for a reply from Sideshow in regards to a replacement for my defective LED :(

qyne7ybu.jpg

eju3a5er.jpg

musahuty.jpg

Back