Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW guys! great new vids there! Was excited initially about this piece but now after seeing the light up feature and some scale comparisons next to res scarlet and red hulk, this is gonna be HUGE!!! Due for shipping in April!!! Bring it on! :yess:

This looks AMAZING. How long before it sells out d'you guys reckon?

I assume this will not "sell out". I think the more accurate question would be "How long will sideshow take orders for Galactus?".

With the open ES I assume the answer is that they will sell them until the demand subsides.

it looks better and better every time I see it! I'm going to have to work something out for a Christmas gift I think.

I love how a very rare event like a meteor crashing to earth and injuring hundreds peaks absolutely no ones interest or concern. Yet, if the same happened over the US it would be all anyone can talk about for days. Only in america.

Chris

I love how a very rare event like a meteor crashing to earth and injuring hundreds peaks absolutely no ones interest or concern. Yet, if the same happened over the US it would be all anyone can talk about for days. Only in america.

Chris

What are you talking about? This has been all over the news all day today.

Edit: Nevermind. I see you made a post about the meteor and Galactus and got no response.

Perhaps it was your post that was uninteresting? :dunno

Just saying I mentioned it a page back a while ago and following posts simply continued on about Galactus, same with SF. Personally, just found it kind of odd that's all. Carry on everyone.

Chris

Might be that they all have you on the ignore list.

:nana::wink1:

The more I look at the pre order pics it looks like the devourer has almost like a dull cosmic dust paint job . Has this dull effect been done by sideshow before? Curious to see how it turns out. I seen in hand pics of the venom life size bust and it had a dull effect also that I didn't dig

dont look,dont smell,dont think...

Just%20Buy%20logo%20braddon%20bold%20italic.jpg

Back