Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quite possible body will come in 2 parts
guessing the hands will be separate as well
one head...2 different faceplates

When looking at that recent vid from the German Toy Fair you can just about see where the splits would be...does make sense if you ask me rather than shipping it whole and also isnt that noticable. Most of the LSF's will be arriving in separate body parts (ie. Darth Maul LSF, Wolverine LSF, Doom LSF to name but a few) and the Galactus is pretty much a similiar scale to those...

quite possible body will come in 2 parts
guessing the hands will be separate as well
one head...2 different faceplates

I think this must be correct. I thought it must be two faceplates as soon as I saw it, and it only makes sense to have the body come in two pieces (at least) so that it can be broken down for shipping.

I am so excited for this piece...I knew I had to have it as soon as I saw it. Day 1 order for me. I have a spot reserved for it beside my Silver Surfer comiquette and in front of my framed Fantastic Four 48 cover print.

Hopefully no more delays and this ships in April.

Sideshow_Galactus_2.jpg

Holy Crap! This statue of epic proportions is estimated as shipping next month! Could it be true :pray:

damn...saw that this thread had been bumped and thought it was shipping early

can't wait for this badass...bring it !

I have enough points to get this for $500, which is all I believe its worth with an open edition. I may consider it.

Chris

keep in mind you lose the points for Galactus. I was able to get mine from a local AD for slightly less than msrp "all in." I can check to see if he can get another one if you like.

I hope so, but it wasn't in the "coming in the next 30 days" section of the last newsletter, so I'm just waiting for it to get delayed.

I'm beginning to think the same too. Just heard Wolverine LSF has now been delayed until May and Batman PF has been delayed until August....SSC are slowly losing the plot!

keep in mind you lose the points for Galactus. I was able to get mine from a local AD for slightly less than msrp "all in." I can check to see if he can get another one if you like.

I lose $40 in points. I save $300 on the MSRP. Still more cost efficient to use the points. I don't believe in paying retail for open edition pieces.

Chris

I lose $40 in points. I save $300 on the MSRP. Still more cost efficient to use the points. I don't believe in paying retail for open edition pieces.

Chris

fair enough, but if you buy a lot of SS statues, you could use that $300 to purchase somthing else outright (or come close) and use the $40 in points from Galactus on somthing else down the road.

Not a big deal in the scheme of things, just wanted to give you a heads up :1-1:

Back