Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Ordered !!!! :)

Nice! Really considering it too...but are you worried the production piece won't look anything like this proto?

:exactly:

:lol @ holding the apple!!! I'll be more impressed if the production peices look like the proto!

That's hilarious how he's holding the apple....so fitting for this Marvel bad a$$!! :lecture

Nice! Really considering it too...but are you worried the production piece won't look anything like this proto?

That's hilarious how he's holding the apple....so fitting for this Marvel bad a$$!! :lecture

Ha, when he's not devouring worlds he remains as healthy as can be.

SS is really killing me on this. Galactus, Poison Ivy, Superman LSB, Poison Ivy, Droids, etc, etc. Plus Green Lantern and Batman PF's. All of these are going to take up a full wall in my store. Gotta have them, though. Listing the pre-orders on my website are going to take all day. Lol.

hmmm as much as I want to pull the trigger, no EX makes getting this down the road a much better deal for my wallet. have too many things on pre-order as it is. congrats to everyone getting one now!!

No. I think it will hold up. Howerver the paint job around Galactus eyes good be an issue. It appears to be paint silver......similar style to the Ultron PF.

Last edited:
I guess Shai will not be ordering this because it's not an "ELITE" price at over $1k+. :lecture

what i dont understand is that this is in the LSF size range (though it's not of course) but still the same size. Sooooooooooo how is it that this is only $800 when other LSF figures at the same size range are 2K:dunno

what i dont understand is that this is in the LSF size range (though it's not of course) but still the same size. Sooooooooooo how is it that this is only $800 when other LSF figures at the same size range are 2K:dunno

I don't know how SSC does there pricing at all? But I am not complaining that this is $800. Did you order it?

Back