Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Whereabouts and what happened to it? :dunno

Never ordered from the EU warehouse but looking at the examples below the savings where negligible. Would seem V.A.T was still applicable? Those examples are with 17.5% V.A.T which is now 20%.

Q: Can you show examples of total shipping costs between a EU warehouse shipment and a direct shipment from the U.S.?
A: We have provided a few examples below. Please keep in mind that VAT and Duty rates may vary from country to country. Also some customs offices may charge additional duty on certain products being imported such as plastic figures, artwork and metal replica items, however a good portion of our polystone and premium format products are duty free through the EU. Please contact your country's Customs office with questions about VAT and customs fees.

Blackbeard PFF - item 72271
SRP: $399.99
Int'l DIM Weight - 35 lbs

UK (UK VAT goes back up to 17.5% Jan 1st)

Quote from UK Warehouse:
Freight: $25.89
Subtotal: $425.88
VAT @ 17.5%: $74.53
TOTAL: $500.41

Quote from US Warehouse (via FedEx)
Freight: $25 (updated 1/7/10)
Subtotal: $424.99(Payable to Sideshow)

Duty (0%-6.5%): $0.00
VAT @17.5%: $74.37
FedEx Service Fee: $10.00 (*estimated)

Total Est. Customs: $84.37 (Payable to carrier)
TOTAL: $509.36 + $25 Gift Card

Ireland

Quote from UK Warehouse
Freight: $44.93
Subtotal: $444.92
VAT @17.5%: $77.86
TOTAL: $522.78

Quote from US Warehouse
Freight: $27.87
Subtotal: $427.86 (Payable to Sideshow)

VAT @ 21.5%: $91.99

Total Est. Customs: $101.99 (Payable to carrier)
TOTAL: $529.85 + $25 Gift Card

Germany

Quote from UK Warehouse
Freight: $50.40
Subtotal: $450.39
VAT @17.5%: $78.82
TOTAL: $529.21

Quote from US Warehouse
Freight: $27.08
Subtotal: $427.07 (Payable to Sideshow)

VAT @ 19%: $81.14

Total Est. Customs: $91.14 (Payable to carrier)
TOTAL: $518.21+ $25 Gift Card

Greece

Quote from UK Warehouse
Freight: $95.10
Subtotal: $495.09
VAT @17.5%: $86.64
TOTAL: $581.73

Quote from US Warehouse
Freight: $44.81
Subtotal: $444.80 (Payable to Sideshow)

VAT @ 19%: $84.51

Total Est. Customs: $94.51 (Payable to carrier)
TOTAL: $539.31 + $25 Gift Card

Such a pretty piece. I can't to see one in person. Anyone have an idea what the ballpark no. is for this 'limited' item? A supplier here has orders already for 45pcs :( Makes me think 2x if I should purchase one.

Such a pretty piece. I can't to see one in person. Anyone have an idea what the ballpark no. is for this 'limited' item? A supplier here has orders already for 45pcs :( Makes me think 2x if I should purchase one.

Lol I thought it's unlimited, SS just says limited to sell more. But there is no limit and can be reissue years down the road. That's why there's no number.

Stop whining. I hate this no ES thing. I wish you put a cork in it, don't buy it and be done with it. :monkey1

The man has a right to express his opinion. That's what these boards are for. Just because you don't share his opinion doesn't make him a whiner. If you don't like his posts, don't read them or put him on ignore.

For the record, an open ES sucks.

Doubt ssc will make another Galactus statue. Regardless of the open es, I just want them to get rid of the overspray eyes. It's the only thing I hate about it.

Doubt ssc will make another Galactus statue. Regardless of the open es, I just want them to get rid of the overspray eyes. It's the only thing I hate about it.

Yeah VS. I have to agree. You would think SSC would have caught on after all of the same complaints peeps had when Ultron was released with the very same overspray on his eyes.

Yeah VS. I have to agree. You would think SSC would have caught on after all of the same complaints peeps had when Ultron was released with the very same overspray on his eyes.

I would be very disappointed if they didn't change it. Was I pissed when i got Ultron. I still need to get it repainted & its going to cost me $200. :mad: Can you imagine if they did the overspray eyes on Iron Man? There would be a riot! Sometimes I question the creative art direction & decision making of SSC.

I've been paying on Galactus since day one. Sucks that 2 of the best SS pieces, Galactus and Hulk, are open es.

actually i m now really relax because of Open ES for Galactus & sure will be for Doom LSF ...... I will get chance to see inhand reviews of them also will be available for long time.....so many stuff on order n there r some surprise releases so i welcome open ES ..........:)

The open ES debate continues.
Take it or leave it, not much we can do about it.
If everyone collectively decided not to buy SS might change their ES policy but that ain't ever going to happen.

Back