Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is light-up a done deal? Has SS confirmed? If this does eventually have the light-up feature, someone at SS is truly asleep at the wheel. as to not announce this as quickly as possible will cost them some sales. Just silly marketing practices.:dunno SS wtf are you thinking?:impatient:

So is light-up a done deal? Has SS confirmed? If this does eventually have the light-up feature, someone at SS is truly asleep at the wheel. as to not announce this as quickly as possible will cost them some sales. Just silly marketing practices.:dunno SS wtf are you thinking?:impatient:

Yep. They did the same thing for the Thanos & MD dio. They put the EXs & REGs up for order and announced the light up feature on the infinity gauntlet much later.

What are they thinking. I can't believe they would leave such an important feature out of the PO.

At least this has an open ES. Anyone interested in a possible light up feature can wait to order. It's not going to sell out anytime soon.

I'm guess that they announce it later because they aren't always sure they will be able to incorporate it into producition at that price or whatever. They probably think its better to add something over disappointing fans if/when they can't.

it says its 25lbs, isnt that a little light for a statue this size? hope it's not hollow.

i hope i can get enough reward points to order this by this time it releases , 100$ reward so far another 600$ to go, god bless Open ES:monkey2

i hope i can get enough reward points to order this by this time it releases , 100$ reward so far another 600$ to go, god bless Open ES:monkey2

You can probably save reward points for a few years if you need to, this will be available for a long time.

That is a GOOD thing and I can't wait to get one. I saw this @ SDCC it was HUGE and AWESOME for the price of $800 yeah!!!! that is a good deal :clap

I was very happy with 800 as well its just amazing how 4 years ago I thought 400 for hulk pf was a ton of money lol inflation on these is out of control lol

I was very happy with 800 as well its just amazing how 4 years ago I thought 400 for hulk pf was a ton of money lol inflation on these is out of control lol

I agree and 4 years down the line when this thing is still available it may be cheap after inflation : P

I don't know if he got any light up features. SSC didn't say I think. His eyes have paints effects like Ultron. And why does his metal, armor n base, looks like its rusty?

thought that someone said that at ssc someone confirmed that it would have a light up feature.:dunno

Someone did. One of the reps at the show told him that its a work in progress that may or may not be a feature in the final release. The Galactus at SDCC did have working lights per the same guy.

starting to think i jumped in too early when pre ordering this beast of a statue...could have saved myself some pennies and ordered from a local retailer nearer the time...with an incoming tax charge of GBP70.00 for the Dutch PF i cant bare to think how much it will be for the Galactus Maquette! :slap

Back