Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys ink has already cleaned this thread up twice... I think there will just co e a point where it is pointless and he closes it for an extended period of time.

I really want this, but haven't pulled the trigger. I have been selling some things, so funds are not an issue. Just don't know about the $840 price tag. Is it worth it???

Yes.

One of the finest pieces SS has ever produced for any license it has. If this were a closed ES, People wouldn't stop raving about it and hyping it to the heavens.

This guy is in CBG collections, so it's a Must have for collectors :banana

Please. You must.

Wow! Cool I see your screen name is balrog? You should check out the sf site for pop culture shock balrog. Go back to the beginning of the order Right before the time of order and then forward like 50 pages. :rotfl ok I will give it a couple of days. If I don't get a no from the people above then I will. I promise galactus will be in the pic along with the tiny fragile signs. I do have much more pics coming soon. They are real pics not made up. I'm sitting next to a pile of stuff now. Lol

Last edited:
5308723_orig.jpg

Unfortunately, she's also into making signs..

5841131_orig.jpg

:wave

Hahahahaha!

Back