Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Still no reveal????:impatient::impatient::impatient: Come on SS, show us the goods, and.....................................................................................................................KEEP THE PRICING REASONABLE!!!!!!!!:slap:slap:slap

i hope its around $2000. only the Elites can afford this.

Toe, say it ain't so! I mean Toe used to know, what happened man?:dunno

If overpaying for an item is elite, then brother you're too far gone, & I'll miss ya, sort of. But you are a marketing teams' dream come true, so congrats!.:slap

In the meantime, you may wanna change your moniker from 'Toe' to 'Nose'. Cause that's what you'll be paying through, because of childish, over zealous, self grandiose, lame, silly, elitist posturing. The gag is so stale man, stop thinking with your feet, & just move on.:wave

Hope your joking dude thats a real douchey comment lol
youmustbenewherewillywo.jpg

who wants to be Elite we r normal collector.... if u going to pay 2000$ for 600$-700$ item then ur big...... Elite ..... If its more than 1000$ then its easy pass for me.I will concentrate on DC line

Hope everything Marvel and DC is $1000 from now on.Elite FTW.

Elite lol. 1000 to 2000 for paint bubbles and chipped pieces. haha

I hope everything marvel and dc put out will be 50,000 to 100,000 dollars in price. SUPER ULTRA MEGA SUPREME IMMORTAL COLLECTORS CLASS FTW!

I hope $100,000,000. Only the elite deserve this and we all know that they are the ones with money by the infallible definition.

I hope everything marvel and dc put out will be 50,000 to 100,000 dollars in price. SUPER ULTRA MEGA SUPREME IMMORTAL COLLECTORS CLASS FTW!

I hope so .......many collectors will be out of this hobby..... :wink1:
I hope $100,000,000. Only the elite deserve this and we all know that they are the ones with money by the infallible definition.

:exactly::goodpost:

$1,000,000,000, but I won't go a penny more. Now, I mean it!!! Not. A. Penny. More. :gah: :lol

When are we getting a pre-order? I'm exhausted and I haven't even seen the final product.

Anyone has a guess of what todays reveal is and tomorrows reveal? :dunno

Todays reveal looks like something mechanical, tomorrows reveal is red so might be a new Lord of Darkness 1:1 bust?!

Back