Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

I hope this will not come for PO soon, but like in 4 or 5 months...

Hmm will this be battle damaged? I see alot of dirt spots on his back. Maybe it's just dusty or something...

Hmm will this be battle damaged? I see alot of dirt spots on his back. Maybe it's just dusty or something...

Mayb it's like the galaxy star dust that the bust had on it. My friend has th bust n it has those space dust/particles. Either way if the price is right the piece is gonna b mine!

They have another teaser showing his back on the site.
This falls on the PF category right?

This falls on the PF category right?

Who knows? It's labeled as a maquette. The only thing I'm sure of is that it is NOT a maquette. The big G hasn't ever showed up on the silver screen looking like that. It's a guessing game now as to what format this will eventually be labeled.

So I wonder if we are going to have another crappy preorder day for this like the droids set? Please SS make our life's easier and just let us know when and what day this will go up. My fear for this is going to be the price. I can see it now for 850.00 to 1200.00.

This might be my first pre-order in over a year, if the reveal delivers. Honestly, I'm not the most knowledgable about Galactus, but the sheer detail of these piece (I'm assuming) will be enough to own it. There's a lot of 'ifs' though. The big one being price....which I'm scared of. :lol

Is this piece having an exclusive?

I'm thinking that for the amount that it'll cost in the first place, to then have to pony up even more money to get the exclusive will surely narrow down potential sales even further. Albeit for those that are able to afford it in the first place are likely to be able stretch themselves financially if they so wish, to get the exclusive.

seems like most of the peeks SS has been giving us will be on display at SDCC.The full reveal of this will be nice to see.

GALACTUS IS HERE..

Back