Hockey anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai...PM me if you run across any 100 year Authentic Hab white Jerseys around the city bro...k?

Let's GO HABS!

Flyers are getting their asses kicked tonight. Should I call Kit and let him know I am watching the game so he can further discuss my fandom? :dunno

tbl.png

Flyers are getting their asses kicked tonight. Should I call Kit and let him know I am watching the game so he can further discuss my fandom? :dunno

Congrats on watching a Flyers game before the playoffs for the first time in your life :lol

Congrats on watching a Flyers game before the playoffs for the first time in your life :lol

See that's where you're wrong. I always watch a few games. Same with baseball. So is your definition of a fan someone who watches every single game? If so between all the sports when does any normal person have the time to do that? :rolleyes:

See that's where you're wrong. I always watch a few games. Same with baseball. So is your definition of a fan someone who watches every single game? If so between all the sports when does any normal person have the time to do that? :rolleyes:

Well, I will admit I do watch every single Caps game unless I forget one is on or if something happens. I hardly ever miss one. I am a die hard fan though.

Again, I rag on you about for fun, to be a ****** AND because of your own words before you suddenly became a "fan". :D

Well, I will admit I do watch every single Caps game unless I forget one is on or if something happens. I hardly ever miss one. I am a die hard fan though.

Again, I rag on you about for fun, to be a ****** AND because of your own words before you suddenly became a "fan". :D

All in good fun ^^^^ hole. :duff

A vendor where my mom works gave her two tickets to tomorrow nights Wings Vs Rangers game................2nd row center ice..........there is only one ticket better available to the general public, a first row section YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!

Back