Hockey anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you follow hockey at all? Brash and Laraque got into 2 fights that I remember last year and neither one "owned" the other. Clearly you either don't follow the league that much or you don't research before flapping your gums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zc_KT_K2og

Laraque was booming early and then brash gets up and lays out GL with one punch. I will say Larague is the better fighter right now of the two, but Brash is not scared to fight they guy clearly despite your claims he is.

Here is another where it's mostly wrestling until Brash nails him with 2 rights and puts him down. There are other ones where GL wins, but htese are from last season from the guy who "won't fight laraque" :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyUaQDM0b4k

I am not taking it personally. I could care less what you think, but you need to reasearch before you state falsehoods.

Thats it? Seriously thats it? :horror and YOU'VE abviously only followed the game during the past 3 or 4 seasons then? Dude I grew up watching THEY best hockey this sport has EVER known, the 80's Oilers, ALL LIVE!

You're not even worthy wasting my breath on. Why don't you come up here to Canada and actually learn something about hockey and not the past 15 years of mickey mouse Disney crap! Did you know that Brashaer played for other teams in the league?

I can't believe i'm even wasting time arguing about a h o m o named Brashear. "He would uh kick yur ass in a fight" NOOOOOOOOOOO way!

The Caps = :rotfl and thats why you're so hostile toward me making fun of Brashear. He's a clown and your debating skills are too. I'm out.

Thats it? Seriously thats it? :horror and YOU'VE abviously only followed the game during the past 3 or 4 seasons then? Dude I grew up watching THEY best hockey this sport has EVER known, the 80's Oilers, ALL LIVE!

You're not even worthy wasting my breath on. Why don't you come up here to Canada and actually learn something about hockey and not the past 15 years of mickey mouse Disney crap! Did you know that Brashaer played for other teams in the league?

I can't believe i'm even wasting time arguing about a h o m o named Brashear. "He would uh kick yur ass in a fight" NOOOOOOOOOOO way!

So you get proven wrong and your best reply is "I watched the Oilers live in the 80's"??? :rotfl:rotfl

Wow, what a sad way to admit you were wrong about recent events. I have been watchig hockey since I was about 10 years old ( 36 now ). I still remember watching Gretzky cry when he was traded to LA so what's your point about how long someone has been a fan?

Enjoy your current Oilers team this season :rotfl

So you get proven wrong and your best reply is "I watched the Oilers live in the 80's"??? :rotfl:rotfl

But you are correct I do drink my own urine and that why i'm not making any sense right now. My appologies Voorhees, you are the Hockey Man!

Enjoy your current Oilers team this season :rotfl

Jeez thanks!

Too bad the days of Kocur, Probert, Domi, Stevens, Stock and Bobby Clarke are all gone.

But we still have Bertuzzi, Brashear and a few others.

Of course seeing Vernom kicking cry baby Roy's butt was classic though.

Bertuzzi?!? I don't think he's fought since beating up the Colorado player, s#it, I can't even remember his name right now.

Nevertheless, drop the puck, let's get it on!!!:banana

C-a-p-s caps caps caps!!!!!

Not my favorite team, but holy s#it are they fun to watch. The series with the Flyers last playoffs was some of the most exciting hockey I have watched in a long time. Ovechkin is a hi-lite reel all by himself, incredible player!

Dude Bertuzzi, Brashear? Those guys are pussies now, how about Laraque, Parker? Laraque is all the league needs right now! Just need someone from each team to actually scrap him these days.

I can do one better... How about the New Kids on the Block? Don't forget Milan Lucic! That kid can fight! Also, if Rick Rypien could get away from the "made of glass" label, he could be up there as well.

I don't mind the Caps, but the Pittsburgh Penguins or the Montreal Canadiens will have the Eastern Conference locked up.

Granted under Bruce Boudreau (sp?) they played some great hockey, with the exception of the post season.

btw Bruce was absolutely a character during his exception speech after winning the Jack Adams Award for "NHL Coach of the Year." The guy is a laugh riot! I am extremely happy that he's succeeding at a high level.

One more thing to add, lets have a fellow Freaks hockey pool... It would be fun, unless any of you guys are panzies and think you'll be schooled by the hockey guru... that is moi. :D

waiting for Teemu Selanne to sign with the Ducks and Pittsburgh penguins picked up Miroslav Satan to add to their firepower....2 teams i'll be rooting for this season

2008-0604-dg-DetPitt1156.jpg

GO WINGS!!!

I'm really excited about the NHL for the first time in a while. I think my Hawks are finally gonna get back to their winning ways.

On 9/24 the Wings play.....so stoked can not wait...........GO WINGS!!!!!!

Here's the lineup the Wings will use for Wednesday's exhibition opener against Montreal at Joe Louis Arena and will play together for Friday's home game vs. Boston and Sept. 30 at Montreal, according to the team:

Goalies: Ty Conklin, Jimmy Howard.
Defense: Kyle Quincey, Nicklas Lidstrom, Derek Meech, Chris Chelios, Brian Rafalski, Jakub Kindl.
Forwards: Pavel Datsyuk, Kirk Maltby, Ville Leino, Ryan Oulahen, Kris Draper, Aaron Downey, Evan McGrath, Francis Pare, Jan Mursak, Jamie Tardif, Tom Galvin, Marian Hossa, Tomas Kopecky, Tomas Holmstrom.

Team B, which will play Thursday night in Halifax vs. Boston, Sunday at home vs. Atlanta and Oct. 1 at Atlanta:

Goalies: Chris Osgood, Daniel Larsson.
Defense: Andreas Lilja, Brett Lebda, Brad Stuart, Jonathan Ericsson, Niklas Kronwall, Logan Pyett, P.J. Atherton.
Forwards: Justin Abdelkader, Dan Cleary, Darren Haydar, Darren McCarty, Jiri Hudler, Mikael Samuelsson, Henrik Zetterberg, Mattias Ritola, Darren Helm, Francis Lemieux, ^^^^ Axelsson, Randall Gelech, Johan Franzen.

:banana

^^^^ the redwings!!!

^^^^ the redwings!!!

^^^^ the redwings!!!

^^^^ the redwings!!!

^^^^ the redwings!!!

^^^^ the redwings!!!

Back