History Channel's Vikings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
February?! About time! I enjoyed the first season but missed a few episodes due to work! I just wish Netflix would get this so I can catch up and be ready for S2!

Well season 2 premieres tomorrow.

Not sure if this has been posted, but I've watched this over a dozen times already. So awesome.

it was mentioned in their FB page, they are involved in the show's ost this season as well. we may be getting new tracks from wardruna, hellz yeah.

Really enjoyed Season 1 and I'm looking forward to the season premiere tomorrow.

Waiting to see how the story develops that will lead to the eventual showdown between Ragnar and Rollo.

I'm hoping for this season they slow things down a little. It seemed like they weren't sure they were going to get picked up for a second season so they crammed in as much as they could which is why the first season seems to take place over 3 years or something. I'm hoping they slow down but who knows what they have planned.

Really digging the show though and I'm looking forward to season 2.

Great season opener. So much happened and I really dug the scene with Ragnar on the beach thinking of his daughter. I hated how they never dealt with that at the end of the first season but it was a touching moment.

An eventful premiere. I was surprised to see the Ragnar/Rollo showdown happen right away. Thought the battle would happen towards the middle or tail end of the season.

I wonder how it will play out now that Lagertha and the son has left Ragner due to the arrival of a pregnant Princess Aslaug.

An eventful premiere. I was surprised to see the Ragnar/Rollo showdown happen right away. Thought the battle would happen towards the middle or tail end of the season.

I wonder how it will play out now that Lagertha and the son has left Ragner due to the arrival of a pregnant Princess Aslaug.

I watched an entertainment tonight after show thing after the season premier and they talked about stuff like that. Kinda pissed as it was a bit of a spoiler and would of liked finding out for myself.

Back