High quality 1/6 regular military figs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotalDominAsian

Super Freak
Reaction score
My 1/6 collection consists of mostly Sideshow and Hot Toys. I'm interested in possibly picking up some 1/6 US and German WW2 figures along with 1/6 modern day US army figures. Problem is im hoping there's a way they don't all have the same head sculpt while fitting into their helmets. There just seems to be so many different companies. Any go to companies that can meet my needs?

Last edited:
Soldier Story can have headsculpts that are a little on the small side, especially the older releases, so they'll fit just about any helmet.

DiD, Crazy Dummy, Toys City, Dam! are all good manufactures. I'd just look around until you find something you like and look on One Sixth Warriors for reviews of that release before buying.

Also be prepared to put some work into assembling the military figures, they're much more of a "model" then toy.

Soldier Story can have headsculpts that are a little on the small side, especially the older releases, so they'll fit just about any helmet.

DiD, Crazy Dummy, Toys City, Dam! are all good manufactures. I'd just look around until you find something you like and look on One Sixth Warriors for reviews of that release before buying.

Also be prepared to put some work into assembling the military figures, they're much more of a "model" then toy.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Expect numb fingers and sore eyes from weaving a bunch of 1/6 MOLLE. :exactly:

Back