Hey ladies! Come join my new Social Group!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are there REALLY any women in this thread? this is very confusing. :lol

Im a lady look into my eyes and tell me im a pretty lady.
cute-animals-1.JPG

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/F26eQaqwBdg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/F26eQaqwBdg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm surprised there's even ladies in this forum.

There aren't many and there are a few that actually are guys in disguise. There was a list floating around a couple of years ago I think that had them all listed somewhere and the numbers are in the 20s somewhere. Not all but a lot of the ladies on these boards not only are really cool people but can sling it around better than a lot of the guys here.

There aren't many and there are a few that actually are guys in disguise. There was a list floating around a couple of years ago I think that had them all listed somewhere and the numbers are in the 20s somewhere. Not all but a lot of the ladies on these boards not only are really cool people but can sling it around better than a lot of the guys here.

Who would do such a thing?!!!:eek Douchebags

HEY if there's any more ladies out there that I haven't sent out a invite, let me know! There's a estrogen filled party happening in the GROUP!

Stop sending in your spies!!!! :mad:
If you are referring to my friend Dee then you are sadly mistaken, he received an invite from someone, didn't know what to make of it and joined. Sam, Jen and Zoom all know very well who he is and I thought they let him stay as a joke. I got a PM from someone asking me if I knew who he was, so I very clearly let them know who he was and that he is a good guy with no bad intentions. Well he received an angry PM from that person, even after I let them know what the deal was, calling him a 'Spy with a ^^^^', that is NOT cool.

If you are referring to my friend Dee then you are sadly mistaken, he received an invite from someone, didn't know what to make of it and joined. Sam, Jen and Zoom all know very well who he is and I thought they let him stay as a joke. I got a PM from someone asking me if I knew who he was, so I very clearly let them know who he was and that he is a good guy with no bad intentions. Well he received an angry PM from that person, even after I let them know what the deal was, calling him a 'Spy with a ^^^^', that is NOT cool.

Ill, the whole spy thing is a joke. We were talking about that when Rory snuck in. I knew who Dee was and told Bamboota that he was a good friend of your's. This is all just one big misunderstanding.

Being a spy with a ^^^^ is a good thing! :D

LOL!!! I think it's possible....Pitu and I are in!!...

I mean look at Pitu's rack!
4797_107473451464_587146464_1833270.jpg

We'll just need 10 more ladies to volunteer!

Back