So outrageous it's feasible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocTroy

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I've been with my lady for nearly two years now, and unfortunately the beginning of our relationship was the end to my relationship with another girl.

Now before anyone tries to finagle me into a "bad guy" or a "jerk" whatever it may be... this girl (the first one) and my relationship had been essentially over for months prior to the official split. No real affection, I was never home due to traveling from town to town for wrestling... but I was guilted into staying with the typical "I don't know what I'll do without you" or "life has no meaning" just the usual shtick where the dumpee cons the dumper (hehehe...) that something drastic and permanent might go down if the relationship was to end completely.

I'm going to use aliases, and you'll see understand why (although it is silly I'm sure) in a minute. So the first girl will be named from this point forward as "Ms. Chuckles" and the second/current girl will be labeled "Ms. Awesomeness."

My relationship with Ms. Awesomeness isn't without it's faults but it is the real deal... bona fide doodling my name in her notebook, completely enamored with each other and just that final corner piece to my puzzle that had been missing (c'mon fellas, as kids we all were stuck in that peril... where is the damn missing corner?!). Ms. Chuckles couldn't handle this, and followed us around a bit, left threatening voicemails and made fake social media accounts to find out more information about Ms. Awesomeness (sadly this worked a couple times).

So this went on for a few months where she conned me into letting her take my pupson (Winston, simply best dog ever) so "she didn't have to live life sad and alone" and other sad excuses. Turns out she was dating some other dude this entire time but she wanted to complicate my life.

Ms. Awesomeness friend was one of the rich, spoiled obese chicks that Daddy had bought her a house, car, pays all her bills and takes care of any little issue... and so this friend makes dating profile and some other mess and proceeds to hassle Ms. Chuckles. The problem is Ms. Awesomeness was present when this stuff was made, but not present when the actual messaging was happening. Ms. Chuckles works for the city and has a good friend that is one of those female cops who are stereotypical... needs to exert dominance for the fact that she was dominated her entire life or is currently doing so. The other friend... Assistant Prosecuting Attorney. Do you smell trouble? You should.

One night Ms. Awesomeness is called to come to the State Police Barracks. Her friend (Ms. Spoiled) had someone vandalize her house (likely Ms. Chuckles, but couldn't prove it). Well, we assumed it was for that. If was the Statie friend abusing her power trying to get Ms. Awesomeness and Ms. Spoiled to sign confessions that they stalked and put Ms. Chuckles life in danger.

Another twist is Ms. Spoiled created more little things (sex sites turns out) on her own. Ms. Spoiled proceeded to give Ms. Chuckles address, phone number and photos to guys telling them "Hey I like it rough come give it to me." BAD BAD BAD.

Well they go to court and Ms. Spoiled gets probation and they try (because it was Ms. Chuckles friends) to pin three different FELONIES on Ms. Awesomeness- and she wasn't even directly involved! The IP address and the actual act goes straight to Ms. Spoiled... so her lawyer says it's a load of BS and it won't fly.

Case dismissed! Awesome. In your face psycho.

Oh, but wait... they refile charges. Remember they are her pals, right? Lovely... so they say Ms. Awesomeness is still trying to stalk her.

In case you're wondering, we're being stalked by her and she is using her connections to claim we are stalking her. Follow the bouncing ball kiddos...

So we put together a record of events (we had been smart enough to write down every act she had done). Photos of her car outside our house, photos of Ms. Chuckles outside Ms. Awesomeness work, her car behind ours... oh, and also the fact she speaks to my identical twin brother constantly and tries to turn him against me. She requested Navy buddies that I haven't seen in years (ones from Guam, Iraq, Japan, etc) and she has no connection to... and replies to Facebook comments I leave (she is replying to me). Follows me on Instagram, talks to my friends... so how great is that?

Today we go back to court and present all the photos, documents, and all the shebang. It isn't enough for us to get everything dismissed, now Ms. Chuckles, the Statie friend and the Assistant Prosecuting Attorney is going to have to answer for what they've done.

Well... end of the vent. Thanks for listening.

Sounds like Ms. Awesomeness should have put Ms. Chuckles in a figure four leg lock while a oiled up Ms. Spoiled was referee.

Then all got naked. . .

That is insane. Sounds like you need to cut off any connection you have with all of these people fast.

And definitely get rid of both of your Facebook accounts.

wow I can't believe there is something worst than being single.
Sounds really annoying to have to deal with this woman, makes me want to know what happens next. Keep us posted.

wow I can't believe there is something worst than being single.
Sounds really annoying to have to deal with this woman, makes me want to know what happens next. Keep us posted.

I enjoyed being single. However the wrestling groupies/rat meant I wasn't too lonely, haha.

IMO, you should by the glove cleaner.

The_Chaser.jpg

Back