Hey ladies! Come join my new Social Group!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th_girlpower.gif

th_werock.gif

U can enter if you admit that you cried at the end of The Notebook!:monkey3

That was a sad movie indeed. I think it actually did get me. However it has been a few years and I can't remember. I can honestly say I cried at the end of Titanic when Rose died and Jack was standing at the top of the steps with his back turned waiting for her. :eek::lol:eek:

You know what movie made me cry like no other -

Peter Jackson's King Kong. Haven't been able to watch that movie again....it just killed me. :eek: :lol

Peter Jackson's King Kong. Haven't been able to watch that movie again....it just killed me. :eek: :lol

Now there ya go!!! I'm not afraid to admit I teared up at the end of Kong as well...

that part on top of the building when his eyes started looking all fishy and then him falling!?....yep, I cried!:monkey2

Yeah... King Kong was sad! But I didn't cry! The first movie I can remember crying in was the Little Mermaid! Cuz Ariel's father was sad to lose his little girl...but so proud of the women she has become...OMG...i'm gonna stop right there....I feel tears crawling up my eye balls!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Please let me join.

BigWinkerSmiley1.jpg

Now there ya go!!! I'm not afraid to admit I teared up at the end of Kong as well...

I loved the movie, but didn't tear up. You want to know a movie that makes me cry every time I watch it? Edward Scissorhands. It just takes me back to that time in my life when I was lonelier than ever (after my Mom died), and felt completely alienated from the entire world. That movie just tears me apart every single time I see it. Makes me sad just thinking about it. :monkey2

Back