So outrageous it's feasible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best stockings are the ones that are torn and left on the floor.

Clothes, who cares.

euro_zps589816c3.jpg

From some of your pictures I notice you draw in huge crowds

Not all shows are winners, and it isnt up to the workers to sell tickets, up to the promoters.

I like how you guys make fun of the guy doing what the majority of you watch.

I believe this story, ever thought of moving to another state? Fresh start and all that, hire a private detective, surely proving the connection to your x the cop & the prosecutor is enough for a judge to see the fix is in.

Not all shows are winners, and it isnt up to the workers to sell tickets, up to the promoters.

I like how you guys make fun of the guy doing what the majority of you watch.

Despite the fact that huge arenas always sell out every time the WWE comes around I still find it laughably ridiculous that people don't admit to seeing it, yet admit to watching the trash on Bravo, Oxygen, Mtv, etc. :lol

I still find it laughably ridiculous that people don't admit to seeing it, yet admit to watching the trash on Bravo, Oxygen, Mtv, etc. :lol

I don't even know where pro wrestling fits into entertainment anymore. I use to be a diehard fan as a kid then during the attitude era. Loved the Vince Russo angles. Nowaday the story lines are unbearable and beyond repetitive. I tune out after 90 seconds.

Why not just watch the real thing?

Whole situation sounds ****ed up. Though from Ms. Chuckles' point of view, sounds like you cheated on her?

Did you guys file a restraining order? I think it was smart to compile all the shady occurrences, and you should keep doing that. Provide proof of her stalking like how many times you and your gf "bump" into her and note that. Is she on meds or in therapy? Don't give Ms. Chuckles any hope of getting back together. She has to accept that fact and move on. Did you go to her parents? I'm sure they'll probably be pissed at you, but if their daughter is indeed exhibiting this behaviour they'll be genuinely worried about her. And go seek legal advice.

Good luck man.

Back