Hey! Didja know that Diesel attended Penn State? Now you do!

• Thread starter JSAuctionService
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hey! Didja know that Diesel attended Penn State? Now you

Actually you are all acting like kids. If you weren't, this thread wouldn't exist.

So? Lots of people go to college and earn degrees. No big deal. If someone places that much importance on a piece of paper, then they really need to get a life. Unless you can live in this world as a functioning person, what good is that piece of paper? Guess Diesel didn't take the course on communicating with his fellow human beings. Wait, is Diesel a human? :sick

Actually you are all acting like kids. If you weren't, this thread wouldn't exist.

So your a child for posting in this thread? :rolleyes For me I just made 1 joke and simply stated why Diesel was doing what he was doing last night. I guess if that makes me childish for posting in this thread then ok.:rolleyes

I agree B1. Thats my thought on a degree its nice and it opens some doors but its not the most important thing in the whole world. I mean if you care about a fancy piece of paper so bad go buy a HallMark Greeting Card Program and a nice printer. You can make them all day

I think it's some sort of a game to think of a way to link the topic at hand to the fact he went to college at Penn State.

Kind of silly but whatever.

Jesse

So true Beru. In fact I know too many college grads that have the worst common-sense! :bang2

So true Beru. In fact I know too many college grads that have the worst common-sense!

I went to class with a lot of them. I'd see tons of people on campus and I'd be thinking my god they are gonna have a degree to do something that could be important.

There are a lot of worse things that happened today then the fact that some person went or went not to college. What about all those innocent people that died and got injured today in London? This is a bigger disaster then this thread. Frankly I could care less if one went to college or not... I went... so what... it is what a person makes of his life and how he lives it towards other people that matters. And I agree with L4P... some people are acting childish... maybe get a life and have something better to do? I love this board and was happy that the peace returned... let's keep it this way. Thanks... enough war in this world already. :grouphug

Well I'm just havin' fun here, combating some recent posting
negativity with a little humour and sillyness. :p

Now Dance damn you! DANCE I SAID!!

:ted :banana :rock :elef :carrot :belly :bunny :boing2 :rock2 :taz :tom :yay
:mexwave :mexwave

So there! :poke

JS :D :peace

There are a lot of worse things that happened today then the fact that some person went or went not to college. What about all those innocent people that died and got injured today in London? This is a bigger disaster then this thread. Frankly I could care less if one went to college or not... I went... so what... it is what a person makes of his life and how he lives it towards other people that matters. And I agree with L4P... some people are acting childish... maybe get a life and have something better to do? I love this board and was happy that the peace returned... let's keep it this way. Thanks... enough war in this world already.

Yes, I agree. Who in the hell said though that this was more important than what happened in London? I don't think a single person in here said that and nobody would if they had the brains god gave a piss ant. I agree its how you treat others in your life and how you act in your life that are more important but I don't think anyone even the people just screwing around where acting like this thread held any signifigance in life. If your compairing this thread or thinking that people who posted in this thread think its more important than any other event in the world then your taking whats said here way way way way way way way way way too seriously. Nothing that is said on this board is more important than whats said in the real world. This is an escape from the real world.:thud

wow, another thread dedicated to me...

thanks JS... i knew you were a closet fan of mine...

and just to reitterate, these PSU remarks was just some sarcasm aimed at my buddy Josh...

you people REALLY need to lighten up...

and just to reitterate, these PSU remarks was just some sarcasm aimed at my buddy Josh...

Yup, it was pretty obvious. It didn't bother me and gave me a good laugh before I went to sleep.:lol

well, at least YOU were mature about it...

<does the robot again>

What did you study then Diesel?

:mac close as I get get to a robot dance icon

Yes, I agree. Who in the hell said though that this was more important than what happened in London? I don't think a single person in here said that and nobody would if they had the brains god gave a piss ant. I agree its how you treat others in your life and how you act in your life that are more important but I don't think anyone even the people just screwing around where acting like this thread held any signifigance in life. If your compairing this thread or thinking that people who posted in this thread think its more important than any other event in the world then your taking whats said here way way way way way way way way way too seriously. Nothing that is said on this board is more important than whats said in the real world. This is an escape from the real world.

WHATEVER

Go Jerry! Go Jerry! Go Jerry!

Back