S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
800310a97b91277cee602ce0352ef4ab.jpg

On hand! Check your local stores!! The white ranger is a bit delayed though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white ranger isn't delayed. I've seen him everywhere.

Yeap you are right, checked at barnes and nobles and got him, they had plenty too!
339489071d3f58b7b97a134780cb0540.jpg

I really don’t know how to feel about these figures! They are different and thats for sure

how do you guys think the lightning collection compares to figuarts?

recently started getting back into collecting figures entirely and want to grab a red and green ranger but not sure which line or actual figure is the one to get. any recommendations?

from what i understand the lightning collection is fairly new correct?

how do you guys think the lightning collection compares to figuarts?

recently started getting back into collecting figures entirely and want to grab a red and green ranger but not sure which line or actual figure is the one to get. any recommendations?

from what i understand the lightning collection is fairly new correct?

Lightning collection has slightly more realistic proportions, but hands down figuarts are the better figures. If you can manage to get your hands on a set i'd recommend them highly. But there's no denying that getting the Lightning collection would be cheaper.

The lightning collection is fairly new, they are releasing mixed waves right now, the figures out from the classic line are just the white ranger with tommy head, lord zedd with amazing articulations, and red ranger with the dragon shield as an sdcc exclusive.

Upcoming releases in the next couple of months are the pink ranger with the kimberly head and a special edition green ranger that will come with a putty for still dirt cheap.

Hasbro quality is better than Bandai comparing them to the legacy, but still a nice cheaper alternative versus the sh figurarts we all know hasbro likes to milk franchises so who knows what we will see in the future of this line

Lightning collection has slightly more realistic proportions, but hands down figuarts are the better figures. If you can manage to get your hands on a set i'd recommend them highly. But there's no denying that getting the Lightning collection would be cheaper.

what is retail for figuarts?

i’ve seen them at $44 at barnes and noble (sold out) and as high as 90-100 for convention exclusives

Retail was between 30 - 50....

Now they are way overpriced, I found the Pink Ranger for 120€, the blue one for 80€ and...well nope...I have only 3 figuarts ( White, Green, Red) and I have one regret, that they are smaller than the Kamen Rider figuarts...

I bought all mine from Japan and got a yellow ranger female body from the us release, believe it or not that was my most expensive one, I got all of them for 40-42 each back then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The lightning collection is fairly new, they are releasing mixed waves right now, the figures out from the classic line are just the white ranger with tommy head, lord zedd with amazing articulations, and red ranger with the dragon shield as an sdcc exclusive.

Upcoming releases in the next couple of months are the pink ranger with the kimberly head and a special edition green ranger that will come with a putty for still dirt cheap.

There's also a armored black ranger coming out this fall.

Back