Legend Studio Master Light House display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is from the camera. I tried several times myself to take photo's and I can't seem to get it to look descent. In person, they look great. The easy positioning of each individual light is great for highlighting certain areas of the body or sculpt.

Thank you and glad to hear it! I'm placing an order today.

How is the lighting? In Full Metal Hippie's pic of the T-800, it looks dim and ineffective. Bad camera shot?

Pic taken with iPhone in bad lighting conditions. If I had my choice, I'd have a wall of these for all of my figures instead of detolfs. I think they look great. The LEDs could be a little brighter but they get the job done.

Yeah was thinking of the same . Can't be bothered with batteries for that many. Question , can they be stacked ? Please say yes....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes, they can be stacked np. Just put a figure in the bottom one, close it off and put on the next rinse and repeat.

I got a email from sideshow that the shipment date was wrong so its unknown when they will have them. I was able to get an estimate on the shipping charge to the midwest and it came out to $14.60 EA.

How is it ? I presume this is the sixth scale version?
Personally, I ordered 24 in total , 6 of each color , white and black , sixth and quarter scale lol . I know I need help. Thing is, I figured if they were as good as the reviews suggest , they would sell out quickly at this price and we won't find a similar priced alternative.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I wanna see pics of 24 of these set up

6 white Quarter Scale ones are enroute to me. They've delayed shipping of the black ones . I cancelled the 6 white One Sixth figure ones though after I saw the actual size capability. But my total number is still 21 ( I ordered 3 black 1/6 from Japan earlier as well ) . Currently this is the config I have them in

uploadfromtaptalk1393127125287.jpg

6 white Quarter Scale ones are enroute to me. They've delayed shipping of the black ones . I cancelled the 6 white One Sixth figure ones though after I saw the actual size capability. But my total number is still 21 ( I ordered 3 black 1/6 from Japan earlier as well ) . Currently this is the config I have them in

View attachment 95394

which R2D2 is that?

Likely an old thread (sorry) but does anyone know why these would suddenly become VERY dull in brightness? aside from failing LED lights. I've been told you can adjust the brightness but I think that's a load of rubbish, the switches are on/off only. Right?

Likely an old thread (sorry) but does anyone know why these would suddenly become VERY dull in brightness? aside from failing LED lights. I've been told you can adjust the brightness but I think that's a load of rubbish, the switches are on/off only. Right?

Iv not heard of any becoming dull. They shouldnt being led. You cant adjust the brightness. They simply connect and switch on and off.

Iv not heard of any becoming dull. They shouldnt being led. You cant adjust the brightness. They simply connect and switch on and off.

Unfortunately, without a shadow of a doubt they can and have gone dull. I bought a new set from another retailer before Christmas for the Robo/T2 figure and they are SUPER bright in comparison to those I bought in October which are now ridiculously low, to the point they may as well not be switched on. It's not the base because I've put the LED's from the new cases into the old bases and they're full brightness.

It's also not just a case of one set being better quality than the older (October) cases, I recorded a video when I first got them and in that video they're also super bright. Really disappointed in these and probably won't buy another because of it. That's a lot of money to throw away considering you can't source replacement LED's anywhere.

Unfortunately, without a shadow of a doubt they can and have gone dull. I bought a new set from another retailer before Christmas for the Robo/T2 figure and they are SUPER bright in comparison to those I bought in October which are now ridiculously low, to the point they may as well not be switched on. It's not the base because I've put the LED's from the new cases into the old bases and they're full brightness.

It's also not just a case of one set being better quality than the older (October) cases, I recorded a video when I first got them and in that video they're also super bright. Really disappointed in these and probably won't buy another because of it. That's a lot of money to throw away considering you can't source replacement LED's anywhere.

Man that sucks! Iv got this in the 1/4 version and they are still really bright. Im not sure if this would work but im sure paypal were extending theyre cover to something like 6 months. I dont know weather they ever did but if that was the case, id be tempted to contact the seller explaining what has happened and send some pics. They shouldnt be failing at all. And yeah, they are not cheap.

So are these holding up any better for people, is the general consensus that they aren't worth it?

Ok thanks, SS gave me a 25 dollar coupon that worked for this, so I picked up the 24 inch black case for the Sano Alien statue. Came to 65 shipped so fingers crossed. I figure even if the lights stop working the case alone (for the dust) is worth 65 bucks.

So are these holding up any better for people, is the general consensus that they aren't worth it?

I have 2 and they are holding up fine. They are handy if you only have a couple 1/4 figures that don't really go with anything else.

Honestly though you could get a detolf for less and just use the wire clamps to adjust the shelves to hold a 1/4 figure.

Back