S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Anyone ever get their wonderland figures delivered?

What?s funny for the time being is that the legacy titanus is going for 600-800 but the soul of chogokin is still retail, hell managed to get it discount but the ultrazord collection is complete at last!
608d541423d56265df86c7eb8a1f0067.jpg

They were bot joking around about them using the same legacy old, of course it uses the Soul of Chogokin touch to an extent, it?s literally basically 95% of the same of the same carrier zord! the whole issue of the walker function can be fixed by just spinning the tire to the counter direction, other than the electro plated gold touches there?s nothing to envy this from the legacy edition!

Biggest complaint as the legacy is the claws being uber heavy for the arms, even with the ratchet joints they still drag the arms down, the biggest drawback from the SoC is once again being used from
the legacy mold where it?s meant to fit the legacy figure that?s uber skinnier, unlike the somewhat bulky Gx-72! two different collections, finally complete! Although i have black and gold zords from the legacy, i really don?t think bandai will release dragon caesar and king brachion repainted since this line didn?t sell that well to say the least.

861395613adfde43ff0cd45609b0b344.jpg

bd65bd2d895a91664cb8b40f7195497d.jpg

2a665d7a8be625a94097286fb476cef4.jpg

0b83e130cc2864be4bfb52e0c08c645d.jpg

20a542471e731a330d82726f28b4bae6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to know that too! I'm sure COVID delayed the figure. Weren't they starting to ship out all their Ranger figures just before the pandemic started?

I hope that's still their estimate, since that was posted over a month ago and June is already more than half over!

Saw this bad boy on the shelves and could not resist, although I missed the original legacy releases I managed to score this one. Granted I have the DragonRanger and the white ranger power Morphers, Honestly prefer the Legacy release. The added plus is that each coin is diecast and shiny, and also lets you hear the original voices yelling each respective power ranger animals, but unlike the legacy you don?t hear the theme and the power Morpher itself is not die cast, just the coins.

The stand is an added plus but the led effects for each coin is amazing!

d0895b85daf274fb3d08abf03ee96d5f.jpg

I got my Ace Toyz Green Ranger today. Overall it’s an okay figure but I’m somewhat disappointed. The hand joints are VERY brittle and one has already broke. I can use one of the joints from the other hands so it’s not a huge deal. The biggest issue I have is that the helmet is MUCH darker than the clothes. I haven’t noticed this issue in any of the photos or videos I’ve seen so far. Not sure if Ace could send a new helmet or not. I don’t want to deal with returning it for a completely new figure. I’d be interested to know if any of you have that same issue.

Overall I would give it a 7/10. If the helmet was a little better color matched and the hand joints were more durable I’d give it a 9/10.

I probably would have bought a White Ranger but now I’m not too keen on it.

That's disappointing to hear about the green color disparity! That showed up in the first photos they released of the figure years ago, and I asked them on Facebook if they would fix it and they said they would. Big time bummer!

3a70d7a2094dbc9f3f20cf54ef7970ca.jpg

this arrived today!
don?t know how i feel about this yet haha

but this has got to be the worst sculpt of zack ever!

e6a85d3f1b309acf5322420236803976.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be on the lookout for the Dino Megazord from the Hasbro lightning collection, don?t know if anyone?s interested here.
23a655d719f3f7f67aaba41f250f1beb.jpg

8da669e892742569c549a99d37c1c4c1.jpg

don?t know how they feel about this version of the megazord, I would feel that hasbro would try to out do soul of chogokin or something but at the price of each card(14.99) and the size (it averages like 12? per card) i don?t know haha. When I saw the pictures of this online I was like cool, but when you see it in person, it feels tiny and small haha

I saw the Zordon and Alpha 2-Pack at Walmart this morning... was tempted, but I gave up on this line
after the major QC issues started creeping in, as well as the lazy paint decos.

Gotta draw the line somewhere, lol.

should have bought it, official street release date is september!
the qc does suck but you can call hasbro con an even exchange! did it with the blue ranger, i am usually a fix upper but the matte paint on the white rhomboids had a factory blue paint scratch that was too hard to remove without affecting the white paint, wasn?t worth the time, called them up and hasbro sent me a new one!

When Bandai/legacy line re released the head morphin power rangers vintage reissue back in 2017 and we missed out on Trini, I was a little down, just spotted the Retro Morphin power rangers under hasbro, same card design, figure molds but smaller cards with a hasbro label hahaha, what a low blow, but it?s an improvement over the old ones with a modern twist.

34a5264bd51e85e5d06b23f9b6b4e6d2.jpg

The head sculpts are an improvement, the head morphin mechanism is continuous now than one time, there?s more joint and movement on the legs rather than the usual swing up and down, but you can raise his arms and legs and swing them open and finally bend their knee for ultimate poses in a 90?s body, the body is painted Matte as a representation of simulating their clothes.

Curious to see the future of this line, but let?s hope they do trini at least and maybe release the movie line in glossy and matte paint just for the old sakes hehe

These line up is currently a Spring 2021 Walmart exclusive and they retail for 9.84$ each.

a404a924b2dff70c9294bcebde288c48.jpg

8fe53aa6c1c1f7f3ead9094a29cbdcc9.jpg

ee9998c6a5f7b1b8773ada9e7b6e739b.jpg

03b743d39557bab48da60b011d5e4bf0.jpg

Back