Legend Studio Master Light House display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought two Legend Displays......Really love them . thought 3 of the lights are going dim and flickering just after one month....does anybody know where I can buy replacement LED Bulbs?

I ended up using a 25 dollar off coupon for the large size one at Sideshow. It still hasn't shipped though. For 65 dollars shipped it seemed like a decent way to display the Sano alien big chap, which sadly is still boxed due to dust concerns.

I really want one for my Jango Fett but not sure if he'll fit in there with the base. Can someone who has both test this out for me? I'd really appreciate it!

would love the smaller one for my HT's samurai pred but unsure if it will fit.:dunno base is huge.

Do you guys know if this or any display cases with leds can fit a pg Gundam unicorn base ? Thanks

I haven't run into that problem yet, but I would like to know also, just in case. If you call the company, they should be able to give you specifics on the bulb so you can look online for replacements.

I received one for Christmas. Is there a source for replacement bulbs? One is not working!

I bought 4 of these cases from SSC, and 6 of the bulbs were defective. SSC was able to send me replacements.

I was disappointed that these cases are not "air tight," it seems unavoidable to construct these without gaps on at least 1 of the 4 panels.

Anyone ever figure out where you can purchase replacement bulbs except the 4 pack they sell at very high prices.

Back