Hereditary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is I saw that movie when I was young and did t get scared. It was weird

ironwez confirmed demonic

Omen_INTRO_FINAL.jpg

ironwez confirmed demonic

Omen_INTRO_FINAL.jpg

I’m coming for you boy!

Lol no but most exorcist movies unsettle me and that movie just didn’t scare me . Maybe cause when I was young I didn’t get it I guess.

95% of horror movies PALE in comparison to Hereditary.

Please don’t mention lame horror movies while in the presence of Hereditary.

Please respect the perfect trilogy trifecta of Exorcist, The Witch and Hereditary.

you have to add the blair witch project, and HAXAN to that list bro. the perfect pentagram of witch movies

What’s funny is that even though Exorcist is not a “witch” movie perse or even a “satanic cult followers” movie I included it just for the simple fact that Regan/Charlie are 2 young girls of similar age taken by a demon although I think Paimon is a king where Pazuzu was just a demon leader punk lol

But Pazuzu does have the cooler looking p e n i s though. :monkey3

I like BW quite a bit but it is difficult sitting thru the shaky cam. lol

Anyone seen Pyewacket, I haven’t.

Supposedly a witch movie.

I never thought the Exorcist was scary. Except for the noises coming from upstairs part.
It's a brilliant movie, but I never got freaked by it.

I did get freaked by Hereditary - the car incident & aftermath. And I'm a lifelong horror geek.
Jesus H christ, when he keeps driving without looking at the backseat and then goes to bed, hearing mom going out to the car next morning and then the screams.
****ing amazing filmmaking.

I think HAXAN is the best witch movie ever made with The Witch a close second. Those two movies capture the legends of witches better than any other movie.
they were able to capture the dread of old tales and legends of witches stealing kids and dancing to the devil.

Another movie that gets the witch folklore right and the look right is the kids movie The Witches. even though that is just a kids movie, it got the scary aspect of witches incredibly correct. the dread of having to see them and how powerful they are.

I never thought the Exorcist was scary. Except for the noises coming from upstairs part.

I did get freaked by Hereditary - the car incident & aftermath. And I'm a lifelong horror geek.
Jesus H christ, when he keeps driving without looking at the backseat and then goes to bed, hearing mom going out to the car next morning and then the screams.

:exactly:

Yup even the non demon drama was, like you said, harrowing!

Great filmmaking.

I think HAXAN is the best witch movie ever made with The Witch a close second. Those two movies capture the legends of witches better than any other movie.
they were able to capture the dread of old tales and legends of witches stealing kids and dancing to the devil.

Another movie that gets the witch folklore right and the look right is the kids movie The Witches. even though that is just a kids movie, it got the scary aspect of witches incredibly correct. the dread of having to see them and how powerful they are.

Never heard of Haxan what a dumb name lol

The Witches I need to watch now :gah:

:exactly:

Yup even the non demon drama was, like you said, harrowing!

Great filmmaking.

Never heard of Haxan what a dumb name lol

The Witches I need to watch now :gah:

Haxan is swedish for witch
man.... wtf lol. Have some respect

This is kino cinema

As soon as I see demon satan monster makeup I know already the movie is crap. :lol

Hereditary car accident scene scarier than any silly demon makeup lol

This is why Cochran’s witchcraft lecture to a tied up Challis is so freaking epic and chilling because it’s just an old man talking to his hostage no satan makeup needed.

You want silly Satan just watch Tom Cruise’s Legend.

As soon as I see demon satan monster makeup I know already the movie is crap. :lol

Hereditary car accident scene scarier than any silly demon makeup lol

This is why Cochran’s witchcraft lecture to a tied up Challis is so freaking epic and chilling because it’s just an old man talking to his hostage no satan makeup needed.

You want silly Satan just watch Tom Cruise’s Legend.

do you speak this way about Citizen kane or Metropolis as well?
such disrespect, im disgusted lol

I never said it was scary, i said it was the best witches movie. because HAXAN IS the best witch movie ever made

Jye why haven't you converted Khev to our cult yet? After we sacrifice crows to our god, you tie Khev down while I'll read TPM script so the demon can possess his body! :lecture

:lol

No lie if you search Paimon on YT, there are tons of videos put up way before this film arrived and people in the comments asking if they are allowed to eat the food they offer to him. :rotfl

I think that’s the scariest part or one of them. Showing the head really made me feel sick . Then that ending with the piano wire and the smiling people. Man that was creepy.
I hope people out there aren’t actually like this but they probably are. I’m sure crows will tell me

Anyone catch all the naked old folks circling the house before the attic scene.

ironwez you should come hang out at my residence I have a very nice guest house on the property you can stay at.

You will be well fed.

A few other horror's worth a go. fyi
INTRUDERS. Rory Culkin.

The boy.

Deliver us from Evil.

A FAVORITE Anyway sorry back to Heredity movie.

While I did not hate Deliver Us From Evil it has nothing on Hereditary. Director's other films, Exorcism of Emily Rose and Sinister are far far better.

The Boy... :lol you said Hereditary was predictable? Overall it was ok until lame predictable ending.. Granted I did not figure it out right away but there came a time when I did.. See there is a film that relies on the twist unlike Hereditary... If the twist sucks so goes the movie.

Never saw Intruders but not sure I can trust your opinion after your thoughts on Hereditary and your suggestions of other two films ;) ;) I Kid

The boy was sooooo lame. ��
Deliver us from evil was very good though!

Deliver Us from Evil fell apart for me at the end when we ended up with another lame Exorcism scene... The movie could have been so much better with a better ending..

The Boy was as forgettable as they come.

Last edited:
I’m sticking with team JAWS

:rock
:rock

Here is one that is not for everyone and the ending was a bit meh.. But the rest of the film was very good. The Actress was great and I have read some books about real exorcist and much of her behavior reminded me of the books I read.. It is not a typical possession movie but more real down to earth one.. Its a slow burn and the ending can be frustrating to some..

Lovely Molly

Back