Hereditary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than TLJ I think we are pretty much on the same page.

You came down on Kong and I have now enjoyed Pacific Rim 2 more on my home viewing.

You have to understand though as i’m sure only you and Khev can....

I was simply just not going to abandon my favorite childhood characters, Luke, Han and Leia no matter what came out of the ST.

Not for anyone or any ideology.

Fyi Khev still hasn’t seen Hereditary yet. :gah:

He’s worse than me lol

Last edited:
Other than TLJ I think we are pretty much on the same page.

You came down on Kong and I have now enjoyed Pacific Rim 2 more on my home viewing.

You have to understand though as i’m sure only you and Khev can....

I was simply just not going to abandon my favorite childhood characters, Luke, Han and Leia no matter what came out of the ST.

Not for anyone or any ideology.

Fyi Khev still hasn’t seen Hereditary yet. :gah:

He’s worse than me lol

Yes we rarely don't see eye to eye...

LOL about Pacific Rim 2.. I have been hesitant to watch it again because I figured I just caught it in the perfect frame of mind.. I did buy it for the kids so I will check it out again for sure.

The ST is what it is to me... Like you I can't help but want to watch them since its SW and has my childhood heros in them.. Unlike you I cant being myself to like them :lol

I watched Kong again on Blu ray about 2 or 3 months ago.. Yeah... I was really really wrong about that one :lol Other then the Helicopter scene that film offers nothing.

Oh and I still find Justice League to be enjoyable... Its a mess and I am embarrassed to admit it but I cant help but enjoy it.. Guilty pleasure for sure.

Kev needs a good swift kick in the ass!! He needs to go see this.

Check out Lovely Molly if you ever get the chance and let me know what you think.. Has the same sense of dread if I recall.. But I did only watch it once.. Its a bit of a downer..

Just hit play on Molly. :yess:

Never heard of it like I haven’t with all the other micro budget stuff posted on here but Molly is directed by Eduardo from Blair Witch fame.

Last edited:
In case you didn't catch it the first time, the writers confirmed that Charlie was in fact...
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for real life cult stuff it probably does happen out there somewhere and it always creeps me out just thinking of it. My dad once said as a kid he saw people dressed in white dancing around a graveyard at night and it freaked him out. :lol

Anyone catch all the naked old folks circling the house before the attic scene.

ironwez you should come hang out at my residence I have a very nice guest house on the property you can stay at.

You will be well fed.

Aw thanks jye. If u got free WiFi I’ll be there tonight.

Am I the only one that did think the witch was scary. Unsettling but not scary

In case you didn't catch it the first time, the writers confirmed that Charlie was in fact...
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for real life cult stuff it probably does happen out there somewhere and it always creeps me out just thinking of it. My dad once said as a kid he saw people dressed in white dancing around a graveyard at night and it freaked him out. :lol

At first I was like NO WAY they could set up that exact death but I read that King Paimon was very meticulous and thorough when it came to even the tiniest of details lol

Aw thanks jye. If u got free WiFi I’ll be there tonight.

Don’t let my wife and her girlfriends startle you they have a habit of sleep walking naked.

Am I the only one that did think the witch was scary. Unsettling but not scary

I agree more creepy/disturbing imagery than scary although there were a few scares but nothing to the extent of Hereditary not even close hence why Hereditary > Witch.

I may enjoy that Jye and yea I agree. I just didn't find the witch as freaky as this

I think that’s the scariest part or one of them. Showing the head really made me feel sick . Then that ending with the piano wire and the smiling people. Man that was creepy.
I hope people out there aren’t actually like this but they probably are. I’m sure crows will tell me

What if i told you the clintons and the bush family are in groups like this. What if i told you lady gaga and jay z literally worship the devil? What if i told you kubrick was kilked for making a movie about them? What if i told you that theres a reason why so many kids go missing in the US and the police doesnt look for them????

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I guess all the hundreds of thousands of employees from the local police, county police, state police, FBI, DEA, NSA, CIA and county, state and federal prosecutors have been all paid off to just look the other way and the ones who tried to do something about it have all been forcibly silenced or disappeared themselves?

Since all the child molesting satanist are from the left have everyone in power from the right also been paid off to look the other way as well?

jack-nicholson-joker-gif-3-1.gif

Last edited:
Hmmm but he has a point. Most music albums have a triangular thing on them lol.

I think that’s the scariest part or one of them. Showing the head really made me feel sick . Then that ending with the piano wire and the smiling people. Man that was creepy.
I hope people out there aren’t actually like this but they probably are. I’m sure crows will tell me

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I guess all the hundreds of thousands of employees from the local police, county police, state police, FBI, DEA, NSA, CIA and county, state and federal prosecutors have been all paid off to just look the other way and the ones who tried to do something about it have all been forcibly silenced or disappeared themselves?

Since all the child molesting satanist are from the left have everyone in power from the right also been paid off to look the other way as well?

jack-nicholson-joker-gif-3-1.gif

PFFFFFF :lol
you dont need to pay thousands of people# :lol you just need to9 pay those at the top!& look at england.*you guys are just pawns,@you can write your little reports and the ones at the top will set them on fire.#There is no "right" or "Left" that is just a magic trick,$it is an illusion to7 have people fight 1against each other1 while they look from above and laugh5.#@there is only the rich vs the poor. the elite doesnt have sides,*they are all part of the same side.$we the 99% are the enemy.&thats why you have reality tv and thats why you have jerry Springer, to distract us from this truth.XThats what the Matrix was all about bro... thats the metaphor of the matrix, the machines, the agents, thats the 1elite my bro. they have us plugged into the matrix.

If what you say is true then how come I can’t dodge bullets or do kickass acrobatics? Explain your logic? If life is but a simulation then shouldn’t we do what we want?

If what you say is true then how come I can’t dodge bullets or do kickass acrobatics? Explain your logic? If life is but a simulation then shouldn’t we do what we want?

do you understand what a metaphor is?
i never said we were in a simulation. i never said the movie the matrix is real.
the truth part is that the elite (the machines) enslave your mind with reality tv and with smart phones and with facebook etc, so that you dont revolt. your mind is constantly plugged to a computer. people today have less friends than ever, people play video games for 10 hours a day, marriage is on the decline, birth rates are on the decline, addiction to the internet is becoming an epidemic. everyone is fighting between conservatives and liberals while those at the top just... laugh

Why do you think fast food is so cheap and so massively advertised? why do you think they put so much salt and sugar and Corn syrup on everything? you think it is a coincidence that fast food costs one dollar and is nothing but salt and corn syrup and sugar?
you ever wonder why the gov allows this? mmmmmmm it is almost.... i dont know......like they Expect everyone to be sick all the time? like they depend on it?

Last edited:
Dont break the machine the matrix is always watching us All. We are all coppertops to the Elite illuminati. Carlin said it best its thier exclusive inner circle and few are in it. The world is against you and you have to break your own chains. Now do you want to see how deep the rabbit hole go's ??? Its deep the force the matrix illumanatti aliens time travel life in space its all true and we are watching everything!

do you understand what a metaphor is?
i never said we were in a simulation. i never said the movie the matrix is real.
the truth part is that the elite (the machines) enslave your mind with reality tv and with smart phones and with facebook etc, so that you dont revolt. your mind is constantly plugged to a computer. people today have less friends than ever, people play video games for 10 hours a day, marriage is on the decline, birth rates are on the decline, addiction to the internet is becoming an epidemic. everyone is fighting between conservatives and liberals while those at the top just... laugh

Why do you think fast food is so cheap and so massively advertised? why do you think they put so much salt and sugar and Corn syrup on everything? you think it is a coincidence that fast food costs one dollar and is nothing but salt and corn syrup and sugar?
you ever wonder why the gov allows this? mmmmmmm it is almost.... i dont know......like they Expect everyone to be sick all the time? like they depend on it?

Hey you’re the one that was mentioning only left wing satanic child kidnappers in your paranoid fueled alex jones conspiracy style rant not me lol

So now you’re trying to smooth that over but too late i’m on to you like Travolta on a massage table.

Last edited:
Hey you’re the one that was mentioning only left wing satanic child kidnappers in your paranoid fueled alex jones conspiracy style rant not me lol

So now you’re trying to smooth that over but too late i’m on to you like Travolta on a massage table.

What if i told you the clintons and the bush family are in groups like this. What if i told you lady gaga and jay z literally worship the devil? What if i told you kubrick was kilked for making a movie about them? What if i told you that theres a reason why so many kids go missing in the US and the police doesnt look for them????

its one page behind dude..........jesus, are you drunk?

fab.png

I am changing my rating after this had time to resonate and it def does after while. I think just seeing so many horrors u get use to seeing signs to whats realy up. Anyway changed to a 6 or 7 for the deeper elite circle of it all.

Oh man..:rotfl

Crows probably wears tinfoil hats to stop the space aliens from reading his mind. And has a big shrine dedicated to Grace with flowers and everything. :lol

Back