Henry Krinkle (Taxi Driver) by CRM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably the photo, but I don't see a smudge of Deniro in that left sculpt. The nose is a little long and I'm not real sure about the expression. I love VM's work, I own some of it--but the CRM Deniro has more Bobby D in it than any other.

VM's version looks like a stoned Charlie Sheen.

I vote Kai.

VM is good too.

all others suck IMO.
picture32x.png

And sorry brother, but to me this Bickle looks more like a stylized version. Maybe from the Taxi Driver video game?

I vote Kai.

VM is good too.

all others suck IMO.

picture24x.png

picture32x.png

I agree. All others do suck. CRM is highly overrated and not much realism in their work. Like I said earlier in the thread, serviceable for the era they were produced in, but not acceptable if they were to be released now, and definitely not worth a hefty price tag.

By the way, those are great jeans and boots - what are they, who are they manufactured by, where can I purchase? Thanks.

CRM > all others.

Not just because I own it, but because it looks like De Niro. Agree all others have something ever so slightly off and the Kai version is a stylised version. Although I love his haired one.

Back