Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know most of you guys in here including myself liked the 1/6 Gouki but honestly this figure did not sell well here in HK. Many people had complaints of paint chipping around the neck area and took it back to the shop for replacements. The price of this figure also dropped. Hence I picked him up way cheaper than the official price. To be fair though this figure wasn't sold at many retailers around HK. Even the MK sub zero had more exposure than Gouki.

Only thing excited now in HK are iron man and transformers. The rest pales in comparison. Even Back to the future isn't popular over here. I don't care, I'm excited for Marty Mcfly!

sorry bud
u were to quick for me I was trying to remove the post as it was an old message of FB I am sorry all for the run around and bad information
there is still nothing new on these

sorry bud
u were to quick for me I was trying to remove the post as it was an old message of FB I am sorry all for the run around and bad information
there is still nothing new on these

It's cool man. For now just wait and see after the show. They probs need all the cash they can get from these mini transformers.

We at least get to look forward to PCS version of SF. Then again I'll believe it when I see it. 15 figures is a wishful dream.

Gouki is selling lower than $120 in HK already?

850hkd was the cheapest I found and paid for on day of release. Bet that tells you something doesn't it. It was a great steal. I bought it without questioning.

Then when other retailers had theirs in. The average price was around 8XX-9XX hkd

The official price in the official store was around 1000hkd. Lucky I didn't preorder at the time, but on day of release. Folks got a torch as well as a white Gi to go with it at the official store.

Nowadays though, you won't be able to get this at all easily. I've only seen one or two shops selling this and no one is buying them. Average price is still around 9XX hkd

I got mine from Angolz for $120US, which is around 930HKD I think.

So you got the white gi? I don't think I've seen that yet. Got any pics? Or any links to pics?

I got mine from Angolz for $120US, which is around 930HKD I think.

So you got the white gi? I don't think I've seen that yet. Got any pics? Or any links to pics?

Yours inclusive of shipping?
Mine is walk into the shop price.

I didn't order directly from the official store so no I don't have the torch or white Gi. There was one photo along time ago on the web showing the white Gi. Nothing special. Just the same as the grey one now.

No links or pics. Sorry.

Oh okay. Don't worry about it :lol

No, shipping not included. I don't know any stores in my country near me, where I can walk in & buy 1/6 figures. Pretty much most the figures I buy are online.

Oh okay. Don't worry about it :lol

No, shipping not included. I don't know any stores in my country near me, where I can walk in & buy 1/6 figures. Pretty much most the figures I buy are online.

I see. I know how that feels. I like to see in hand the figure before I buy. Though sometimes there's no choice but the Internet and hope to receive a good batch.

Anyhows, this thread will be quiet for a while for sure. Lol.

Oh well. There's PCS now, so I'm not overly bothered :lol

PCS look to have a cleaner figure anyway.

Oh well. There's PCS now, so I'm not overly bothered :lol

PCS look to have a cleaner figure anyway.

Yeah. I love that body on the PCS. I think the general consensus is that a lot of people agree.

It's the HS that people have mixed feelings about. I personally think it's good. Gives it a more realistic look. Though some prefer to have the game look to it. What the hell. They should provide us two styles of HS to mix and match. Lol

Some action fight scenes...

imagejpg5_zpse0896ecd.jpg

imagejpg12_zps5d8186a7.jpg

imagejpg10_zps8639ebf9.jpg

imagejpg13_zps5f54e0a0.jpg

imagejpg8_zps5d309109.jpg

imagejpg6_zps28960f12.jpg

imagejpg3_zps83dca732.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2cfd6cdd.jpg

imagejpg2_zps9c9a758b.jpg

imagejpg14_zps5fb6562b.jpg

I really did not force the action poses because both companies, especially Medicom, are known for poor quality materials.

ENJOY!:thanks

Back