Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came back from ACG HK event. Will go again tomorrow. There's no 1/6 ken or Ryu shown. Though they made some mini Ryu, ken, guile figures in a similar fashion to their small transformers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came back from ACG HK event. Will go again tomorrow. There's no 1/6 ken or Ryu shown. Though they made some mini Ryu, ken, guile figures in a similar fashion to their small transformers

Is there any pics of these smaller sf figs?

I'm waiting to get into the event. Still another two hours to go. I'll try and take some pics. They are unpainted though.

2014_SDCC_Misc_Preview09__scaled_800.jpg

Hmm, well it is strange, seeming the succes of Gouki, for them to not show it at the conventions..
Only thing I could find was this from Pop Culture Shock in 1/6 scale
Although I really do prefer the Kids Logic style..if that really would be canned (please don't do it, cause I want Ken too, and what I think was a test body for Sagat..) But if it would be canned, this might be an alternative?

Im guessing they have lost the license or given it up. Im pretty sure you cant have two companies at the same time with the same license.
1/6 One License
1/4 One License
So on. If you notice the statues we have that new range from the European company for Street Fighter, but they are not in the same scale as the ones Pop Culture Shock do.

Marvel and dc give out there licenses to a lot of companies who produce 1/6 1/4 .

Marvel and dc give out there licenses to a lot of companies who produce 1/6 1/4 .
marvel movies (Hot Toys 1/6), Marvel Comics (SSC 1/6), Avengers Movie (NECA 1/4). Oh u are right, there is those ThreeA stuff IN 1/6

DAMN I was so hoping to continue this line if they don't release any more 1/6 I aint going to be happy

Im guessing they have lost the license or given it up. Im pretty sure you cant have two companies at the same time with the same license.
1/6 One License
1/4 One License
So on. If you notice the statues we have that new range from the European company for Street Fighter, but they are not in the same scale as the ones Pop Culture Shock do.

I don't think this is true regarding the Street Fighter license. I remember Jerry from PCS, who at the time was at SOTA, mentioned how anybody can get the license to make Street Fighter figures. This was when Jerry hyped up the competition between SOTA's SF line and High Dreams' CVS2 line. While one can argue that the CVS2 line could be a different license, it never stopped Jazwares from making their line of SF figures that were clearly based on the SOTA figures. There are also figures like Jack Sparrow (Hot Toys and the Medicom/Enterbay version came out at the same time), batman, Bruce Lee, etc... being released near the same timeframe in the same scale but by different companies.

I don't think this is true regarding the Street Fighter license. I remember Jerry from PCS, who at the time was at SOTA, mentioned how anybody can get the license to make Street Fighter figures. This was when Jerry hyped up the competition between SOTA's SF line and High Dreams' CVS2 line. While one can argue that the CVS2 line could be a different license, it never stopped Jazwares from making their line of SF figures that were clearly based on the SOTA figures. There are also figures like Jack Sparrow (Hot Toys and the Medicom/Enterbay version came out at the same time), batman, Bruce Lee, etc... being released near the same timeframe in the same scale but by different companies.

Yes, this is accurate.

I think Jerry even posted here when word first broke about Kids Logic, and he said that he didn't know about the other license, but that he wasn't surprised. The licensor can carve out a license for whovever/wherever they want. I think PCS is a "worldwide" license, but KL is Taiwan only. That's like what Asmus and ACI LOTR are, Asmus is Taiwan only and ACI is Hong Kong only, I assume SSC is still "worldwide". ACI and Asmus get around it by selling to a distributor in their licensed region and that distributor sells it worldwide, technically it's against the terms of the license, but if it makes more money for the licensor, they're not going to stop them.

Yes, this is accurate.

I think Jerry even posted here when word first broke about Kids Logic, and he said that he didn't know about the other license, but that he wasn't surprised. The licensor can carve out a license for whovever/wherever they want. I think PCS is a "worldwide" license, but KL is Taiwan only. That's like what Asmus and ACI LOTR are, Asmus is Taiwan only and ACI is Hong Kong only, I assume SSC is still "worldwide". ACI and Asmus get around it by selling to a distributor in their licensed region and that distributor sells it worldwide, technically it's against the terms of the license, but if it makes more money for the licensor, they're not going to stop them.
Thats kool to know, i was starting to get worried that my Akuma was gonna get lonely. Now if someone would just do **** loads of Mortal Kombat :yess:

so very wrong ,
so it appears then this may be it for the KL , line nothing new ?
such an absolute shame this was one line I was going to be in for the long haul .

I will keep optimistically oblivious to the obvious :)

hey did any one see this posted on the kids logic face book page

"1/6 12" action figure of Street Fighter Ryu is coming at Ani-com (ACGHK) next week. Stay Tuned..."

It was posted back on July 22nd .. so its old but has any one seen or heard anything further .. I mean isn't the Ani-com on now >?

I didn't see the post but I went to the show two days in a row from day 1 and the only 1:6 figure I saw was Gouki.

They showed the mini street fighters as well. That's about it. This years show is mainly pushing their mini transformers figures.

Back