Help/advice Ebay must i sell to the winner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time, list it "buy it now" for your desired price, or use a reserve price in your auction--then you won't have to sell it unless it hits a minimum price that you specify in advance.

Tnx will be doing it this way next time 4 sure:wink1:

Sounds like you did the right thing... it sucks when things sell well below their value (my SDCC Anakin sold for $26 :monkey2) but usually its more than balanced out by the times your stuff sells for more than its worth :lol

I did once have an incident where I had to cancel an auction after I realized the item had damage I missed. But the buyer was very understanding and we both were in agreement.

WTF are you on??? :lol

It's my professional opinion that you need to stop eating cats.

You're not a professional, so VOID. I love the rant in the can't stand you thread. Did I ever tell you that I can't stand debaters.... Especially masters...

Just trying to get my boy Sexy riled but he didn't fall for it.

*****sauce*****

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

You must honor the high bid. If you wanted more for it you should just sell it outright for that amount. Don't be a weenie. Lesson learned.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hahaha, I deleted it cause...I dunno didn't feel like posting it but oh well. :goodpost:

Way quicker than I lead most ppl to think about myself, the true master fools everyone into thinking something else and then all of sudden BAM!!!!!!!!!

N DA FACE!!!!!!, N DA FACE I SAID!!!!!!!

Way quicker than I lead most ppl to think about myself, the true master fools everyone into thinking something else and then all of sudden BAM!!!!!!!!!

N DA FACE!!!!!!

You really are on something.

Well if you are like me and you get email notifications instantly, it never matters because it always shows up there. Which is funny when you see people delete posts.

Yeah, I actually was about to win an auction twice and at the last second, the seller ended it cause he wasnt happy with the ending price, and I complained about it, but ebay says its the sellers right to do so. I havent done that, but thats pretty F'ed up to do, but prolly even worse after the auction ends. If you do it before it ends, you dont risk negative feedback, but afterwards, you will surely get it.

Sounds like you did the right thing... it sucks when things sell well below their value (my SDCC Anakin sold for $26 :monkey2) but usually its more than balanced out by the times your stuff sells for more than its worth :lol

:lecture

It does all even out...I have to say there have been many times when I was the winner at a low price....and there were times when I know I overpaid. It all balances out...though it can fell sucky at times.

You're not a professional, so VOID. I love the rant in the can't stand you thread. Did I ever tell you that I can't stand debaters.... Especially masters...

I don't debate. I lecture.

But thank you for the master status. 'Bout time foo's reco'nize.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Sorry, slick. When you auction something, you are under contract to sell to the winner. The actual consequences may only be a black-mark on your e-bay account ... but to back out on a contract to sell is kind-of a jerk move.

Would you let a buyer back out if he thought he had bid too much?

SnakeDoc

Hey everyone im new to ebaying and so far ive sold 2 figure and that all went smoothly.
But i recently put Final fantasy 13 collectors edition(ps3) (new and sealed) up 4 auction the starting price at $12 ..after a week there has been about 7 people watching it and the only bidder has won it at $13 ..i may have put the shipping up to high that may have put people off ..i couldn't stop the auction b4 the final 12hour period as i was away an unable to access ebay
The winner is demanding i send it out for the price he won it for ..i tried reasoning with him and i explained my situation but he still wants it 4 next for nothing ...for god sakes its a limited edition of ff13
What can i do???

Why would you put it up for so cheap if it's worth more? He won fair and square so he's entitled to it.

It does all even out...I have to say there have been many times when I was the winner at a low price....and there were times when I know I overpaid. It all balances out...though it can fell sucky at times.

Yep, I was only thinking about the selling side... but I know I usually do better on the buying end. I've actually won a few things so low that I was worried the seller would back out on me :lol

So far it hasn't happened, but there is that concern.

Back