Help/advice Ebay must i sell to the winner?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then he files a claim with Paypal that the item he receives is not the item listed. Paypal refunds him the money and your out the item AND the money. Do the right thing...

No i meant to offer him the regular instead not send it out under the impression its the limited edition ..jeez im not like that:cuckoo:

But i wont be doing that, i will send him what he paid 4:monkey2

That would work too but make sure you put a minnimum price on the best offer section. If not, you will get ridiculous offers which will waste your time

I actually had a stereo up on ebay that had no bids at 99cents with 14 minutes left, so I just said F it, Its not worth my time to only make $1 off this thing, and it is in perfect shape, so I ended it early, but someone emailed me and wanted it, and I ended up making $15 off of it. Moral of the story is, if you dont like where the auction is heading $ wise, just end it.

I actually had a stereo up on ebay that had no bids at 99cents with 14 minutes left, so I just said F it, Its not worth my time to only make $1 off this thing, and it is in perfect shape, so I ended it early, but someone emailed me and wanted it, and I ended up making $15 off of it. Moral of the story is, if you dont like where the auction is heading $ wise, just end it.

Just what I'm about to do with a auction I have right now.

Besides what I stated earlier, that's a good way to go.

Reserve prices suck and WILL keep potential buyers away.

Yes they do and I usually never bid on something that has a reserve price.

Just what I'm about to do with a auction I have right now.

As long as there are no bids on it than that is fine. I am not sure though if you can cancel something that already has a bid? I would never do that though if there is a bid and you could...such is life.

Happens daily, ppl here have pulled auctions to sell on the board to Freaks because of the no PP fees and the whole eSmack mess.

Again, that is pretty shotty if you ask me if there is already a bid put on it. If there is no bid, that is fine but if someone is already bidding then I wouldn't pull the rug out from under them. If I am selling someone on here and on eBay I always use a BIN.

Again, that is pretty shotty if you ask me if there is already a bid put on it. If there is no bid, that is fine but if someone is already bidding then I wouldn't pull the rug out from under them. If I am selling someone on here and on eBay I always use a BIN.

I see your point and I agree but in this world NO ONE is going to loose their ass if they don't want to, it's just the way it is... I say this because ppl BS their way around it and dance around numbers....

Sellers want the most money for their items and....

Buyers want it as cheap as possible.... it's the such as life or nature of the business.

I see your point and I agree but in this world NO ONE is going to loose their ass if they don't want to, it's just the way it is... I say this because ppl BS their way around it and dance around numbers....

Sellers want the most money for their items and....

Buyers want it as cheap as possible.... it's the such as life or nature of the business.

Most definitely, I just don't want to screw someone because I decided to start my bid lower then what I originally wanted.

Won an item from a seller here on Ebay, cancelled the auction and I paid him off Ebay so he wouldn't get nailed by the exorbitant fees they charge.

Hey thanks everyone for your advice i done the right thing in the end and accepted the payment.
Just want to say encase you got a bad impression of me im not a shadey dealer or a non selling seller im just a little inexperienced and still learning about selling on ebay.
Im looking forward to meeting the all the requirements needed to sell here on this site 2 my fellow freaks.

Hey thanks everyone for your advice i done the right thing in the end and accepted the payment.
Just want to say encase you got a bad impression of me im not a shadey dealer or a non selling seller im just a little inexperienced and still learning about selling on ebay.
Im looking forward to meeting the all the requirements needed to sell here on this site 2 my fellow freaks.

It is all good, glad you did the right thing and everything worked out.

Most definitely, I just don't want to screw someone because I decided to start my bid lower then what I originally wanted.

I was never out to screw someone over,that was never my intention,i just made a mistake and put myself in an awkward situation.

Back