Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer piece, got mine today. Head and pins look high quality. Love it.

Is the pins removable? I was wondering if a pin falls out on the grass or in a pile of clothing / carpet. How do we find it? Do we get extras in the box? Does any of the real sewing pins fit into his head? I wonder?

Is the pins removable? I was wondering if a pin falls out on the grass or in a pile of clothing / carpet. How do we find it? Do we get extras in the box? Does any of the real sewing pins fit into his head? I wonder?

Yes they are removable. I had one fall into the grass today and lost it unfortunately. Luckily my mom has a box of extra pins with her sewing machine and I replaced it with one of those. Though I could have just as easily used one of the replacement pins included in the box.

So I'm guessing? most ppl think this statue is a success?! Having it for a few weeks now. I can say, I'm one. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

pinhead%2Bknife.gif

Yes they are removable. I had one fall into the grass today and lost it unfortunately. Luckily my mom has a box of extra pins with her sewing machine and I replaced it with one of those. Though I could have just as easily used one of the replacement pins included in the box.

I too lost a pin, only I was doing a pile of laundry. I just used one the replacement pins in the box. How did you lose yours in the grass??? In a pile of clothing I can understand. But Grass????????

I too lost a pin, only I was doing a pile of laundry. I just used one the replacement pins in the box. How did you lose yours in the grass??? In a pile of clothing I can understand. But Grass????????

Are you guys sure it comes with extra pins? I didn't see any in my box? Is it on the back of the box or where did they put them?

Are you guys sure it comes with extra pins? I didn't see any in my box? Is it on the back of the box or where did they put them?

i think you are talking about the pins in his head, where i think they are talking about the hooks you put in yourself. It came with 6 hooks (3 spare)

Im pretty sure the pins are glued in

I know I'm clumsy. It's time to bring my statues indoors I think.

Has anyone pulled a pin out of his head? Kind of curious how deep into the head they go.

I did, mine has a few pins not centered. i already asked for another head.. But to be honest, the pins are almost half an inch long and I have been able to realign almost all those that werent ok

It's killed me having my box sitting there the past two days. I have had any time to open him, but today is the day!

Well finally got mine set up with my Puzzle box from the puzzle box maker and it looks superb ..... Sideshow really hit the ball out of the park with this release AMAZING !!
20151231_114650.jpg20151231_114922.jpg

Attachments

• 20151231_115215.jpg
    20151231_115215.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 114
Unboxed and on the shelf. He's perfect. The pins shine in the light. Must have horror piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back