Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got this today and while it was all good the head had some issues. Has anyone had a successful head replacement? I already sent SS info. I really don't want to send it all back to only get a worse piece. I really wish the QC was better.

Finally got this today and while it was all good the head had some issues. Has anyone had a successful head replacement? I already sent SS info. I really don't want to send it all back to only get a worse piece. I really wish the QC was better.

mine was fine. what issues you got? sorry to hear that, nothing worse than getting a damaged piece

Other than a paint issue on the side of the face there's a bunch of pin holes on the backside of the head. Really sucks.

24c100a3241b839fa45cf81051431d95.jpg

67cb5a89dad3f0321ded6dd8d00a812b.jpg

I see jason in the back with a hat on too. What figure is that, with the tree base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see jason in the back with a hat on too. What figure is that, with the tree base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a NECA Jason (Pt. 6 Ultimate) on an old McF Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman base. That base has lots of uses...

Just got it,.....been on the fence for a year. First statue,...i collected 1/6 80s stuff mostly with some prop reps.
Anyway, i really dont know where all of these people are coming from with Cinderella dresses. Mine came perfect and the skirt does not billow out at all.
Has a very quality feel and look. The base is bigger than pics make it look and i think it is great. These people talking about it isnt high enough just need to be critical of something, even if it very quality and well done. There are no overdone blue lines and my foot peg fit perfectly into the hole, so again not issues.
I am 100% stoked with this thing and cant believe i almost passed. Cant believe it's still in stock, but glad it was. (Ordered it from popcultcha and got it in about 9 days. They packed it really nicely with bubble wrap and the box arrived in great condition. First time using them and all good.)
For anybody even considering this, you WILL NOT have buyers remorse. This piece is garnering little fanfare yet will go into the panteon of great collectibles as the years pass. Just really happy with this and how it adds to my mancave 80s icons collection.
I know some are stoked about Jason and Freddy, but to me, this guy is so much edgier and has a more classic underground feel than the pop icons Jason and Freddy have become. Can't recommend enough.

For anybody even considering this, you WILL NOT have buyers remorse.

I couldn't agree more. This was my first PF (I was a HT junkie before) and the beginning of a very slippery slope. Several PFs later, this is still one of my favorites.

Just got it,.....been on the fence for a year. First statue,...i collected 1/6 80s stuff mostly with some prop reps.
Anyway, i really dont know where all of these people are coming from with Cinderella dresses. Mine came perfect and the skirt does not billow out at all.
Has a very quality feel and look. The base is bigger than pics make it look and i think it is great. These people talking about it isnt high enough just need to be critical of something, even if it very quality and well done. There are no overdone blue lines and my foot peg fit perfectly into the hole, so again not issues.
I am 100% stoked with this thing and cant believe i almost passed. Cant believe it's still in stock, but glad it was. (Ordered it from popcultcha and got it in about 9 days. They packed it really nicely with bubble wrap and the box arrived in great condition. First time using them and all good.)
For anybody even considering this, you WILL NOT have buyers remorse. This piece is garnering little fanfare yet will go into the panteon of great collectibles as the years pass. Just really happy with this and how it adds to my mancave 80s icons collection.
I know some are stoked about Jason and Freddy, but to me, this guy is so much edgier and has a more classic underground feel than the pop icons Jason and Freddy have become. Can't recommend enough.

I agree with everything you said but the Cinderella dress, people thought my statue was a woman because of how the skirt looked, luckily this was an easy fix. That being said, I think the Cinderella dress is a subjective notion. No one even mentioned it on Sideshows protos at SDCC and their dresses billowed out just as much as the products ones do.

That's what I am saying though. Mine came wrapped tight where the whole skirt fits in the very middle.
It's not spread out at all like the one above or the promo pics where the whole base is swallowed.

I didn't bother with the hooks either. Seemed silly to me that there was nothing to secure them to so I too just left them in the box.

I did the same. In the film, well the first one their were pins/nails holding the hooks in place from what I recall.

Back