Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c65a7c58b073e16091e7dc20980056f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a horror statue collector, but I saw this at a local shop and I was very impressed.
Detail is amazing. This has a real presence. Congrats to all who purchased.

Nice pic! It is Sideshow's best piece in years IMO. Their Saruman PF was also good but this is just perfect IMO. Maybe slightly smaller that 1/4 scale so I hope that Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface are the same size.

Well finally got mine set up with my Puzzle box from the puzzle box maker and it looks superb ..... Sideshow really hit the ball out of the park with this release AMAZING !!

Looks good. You may want to check that your guy's head is properly settled in place though. His neck looks a bit long there.

Got him this morning. Fantastically detailed piece. From the slight red tinge around the cord through his stomach to the blue viens on his hands. The blood staind finger tips. Even the cut patches of flesh on mine has different shades of red to give it depth. Sideshow really did an amazing job. So glad a I got the EX too. It might be small but the open box is an awesome thing to have.

Got him this morning. Fantastically detailed piece. From the slight red tinge around the cord through his stomach to the blue viens on his hands. The blood staind finger tips. Even the cut patches of flesh on mine has different shades of red to give it depth.

The different shades of red appearance is not because certain areas are painted darker than others, rather it caused by the black wash. The black wash tints the surface, giving a darker shade of red, whilst making the the red in the crevices even darker, thereby giving you the appearance of two shades of red. I am pretty sure all of the statues are painted like this, well are meant to be painted like this.

Sideshow really did an amazing job. So glad a I got the EX too. It might be small but the open box is an awesome thing to have.

I'll say, I am dumbfounded when some of the post on here saying the statue isn't good enough. I mean WTF do they want? :huh

The biggest compliant I would say about the statue is actually gown part. They should have put wire in there but with some futzing you can make it look how it is suppose to look and not like a princess's dress for the ballgown.

Sorry for the blurry pics but you get the idea.

Last edited:
The different shades of red appearance is not because certain areas are painted darker than others, rather it caused by the black wash. The black wash tints the surface, giving a darker shade of red, whilst making the the red in the crevices even darker, thereby giving you the appearance of two shades of red. I am pretty sure all of the statues are painted like this, well are meant to be painted like this.

I'll say, I am dumbfounded when some of the post on here saying the statue isn't good enough. I mean WTF do they want? :huh

The biggest compliant I would say about the statue is actually gown part. They should have put wire in there but with some futzing you can make it look how it is suppose to look and not like a princess's dress for the ballgown.

Sorry for the blurry pics but you get the idea.

How'd you secure the extra material back?

How'd you secure the extra material back?

Very easy fix man just tuck the left side of the gown in between the legs.

But here are the steps in detail.

Step 1.

Take the part of the gown where the second fold is (red arrow).

Step 2

Wrap that part of gown around the back and tuck it in between his legs (red arrow).

The blue line in this last pic just shows you where the tucked in part of the gown meets the right leg.

Hope this helps fellows. :wink1:

That looks good. Reveals more base too.

Thanks man, I was looking at the statue while reading the comments on here about how much the gown looks like a princess's dress for the ballroom and thought there must be a simple way to fix it so looks like a gown and not a dress.

Last edited:
Back