Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just smoothed min down and the tucked some of the folds in on themselves.

Cool, can you take some pics?

Getting it to hang nearly straight down isn't that bad but I know some dont take time to mess with the cloth elements.

That's true, your way seems very time consuming but I am sure the end result will look much better than mine because there should be multiple folds on the gown.

Cool, can you take some pics?

That's true, your way seems very time consuming but I am sure the end result will look much better than mine because there should be multiple folds on the gown.
I'll try to snap a few this afternoon. It was a little time consuming.

Hey at least you took the initative to fix it to your liking. Some wont.

I am really tempted to buy this.
Do the rear hooks just hang on the head skin folds or do they also attach on the back of his collar?

A detail I just noticed...how the lines in his head are flesh colored. Just awesome!
1154e0d3baa78a81f611eb845aecc7fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very easy fix man just tuck the left side of the gown in between the legs.

But here are the steps in detail.

Step 1.

Take the part of the gown where the second fold is (red arrow).

Step 2

Wrap that part of gown around the back and tuck it in between his legs (red arrow).

The blue line in this last pic just shows you where the tucked in part of the gown meets the right leg.

Hope this helps fellows. :wink1:

Thanks man, I was looking at the statue while reading the comments on here about how much the gown looks like a princess's dress for the ballroom and thought there must be a simple way to fix it so looks like a gown and not a dress.

Awesome job, Makes the piece look much better

Very easy fix man just tuck the left side of the gown in between the legs.

But here are the steps in detail.

Step 1.

Take the part of the gown where the second fold is (red arrow).

Step 2

Wrap that part of gown around the back and tuck it in between his legs (red arrow).

The blue line in this last pic just shows you where the tucked in part of the gown meets the right leg.

Hope this helps fellows. :wink1:

Thanks man, I was looking at the statue while reading the comments on here about how much the gown looks like a princess's dress for the ballroom and thought there must be a simple way to fix it so looks like a gown and not a dress.

Okay so what i did was, took the folds on either side you tucked into the back of his legs and basically fold those and the ones direct behind them inward behind the front of the 'skirt'. Then I just hand smoothed it downwards. It doesn't give you as quite a thin look as your method. But it's good enough for me.

Pinhead skirt1 SM.jpg

Awesome job, Makes the piece look much better

Thanks man!

Glad you like it!

:hi5:

Okay so what i did was, took the folds on either side you tucked into the back of his legs and basically fold those and the ones direct behind them inward behind the front of the 'skirt'.Then I just hand smoothed it downwards.

View attachment 234336

Great job but sounds complicated and very time consuming, I know mine isn't perfect but I am happy with it.

It doesn't give you as quite a thin look as your method. But it's good enough for me.

I think it is more than just good enough, yes my method gives a thinner look but I have to sacrifice all those individual folds/creases in order to have that look. The ideal look would be a combination of your method and mine, thinner look, whilst retaining those creases because the gown should have noticeable creases on it, like it does in the pic below.

2qlvpkh.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man!

Glad you like it!

:hi5:

Great job but sounds complicated and very time consuming, I know mine isn't perfect but I am happy with it.

I think it is more than just good enough, yes my method gives a thinner look but I have to sacrifice all those individual folds/creases in order to have that look. The ideal look would be a combination of your method and mine, thinner look, whilst retaining those creases because the gown should have noticeable creases on it, like it does in the pic below.

Both results are very close to the way his vestments look in motion

OpPOTZc.gif

oh man, that really did look like a princess dress before! glad you guys were able to adjust it to your liking. it looks a lot better now!

it would be so awesome if they made a premium format Candyman and Dr. Decker. having these 3 pieces together would look great.

Back