Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened up mine and he looks kind of small. Base seem to be damage and paint splat over it to cover it up. It's clearly visible and quite bad looking. Will contact SS. Errr...

View attachment 230569
View attachment 230570
View attachment 230571

Wow CBG...you do not have good luck with SS products bro. How the hell this made it past QC is astonishing to me. Hopefully everything else is fine with yours and just the base is messed up. Mine is coming shortly and it is my last statue from SS.

Wow CBG...you do not have good luck with SS products bro. How the hell this made it past QC is astonishing to me. Hopefully everything else is fine with yours and just the base is messed up. Mine is coming shortly and it is my last statue from SS.

Yeah I'm not making this stuff up. :crying will contact them tonight. I know they will say it's a hand painted statue so each one varies Sorry no replacement. But hope they can prove me wrong for a change.

Last edited:
No instructions. I'm thankful for folks on this board or I would have overlooked the hooks.

And I'm beginning to think that the head is small so it stays in proportion to the size of metal pins.

One almost needs instructions just to find the hooks. And mine did not come with any kind of instructions either but I'm sure I saw pics of one that did.

I think Doug Bradley himself would be amazed. Definitley a photogenic piece. Not one bad angle. Am I seeing some variation in head positions though? Some sit more flush against the back of the brace behind his head. Others look to be tilted a little more forward.

V8falcon you may be correct. I just was looking through photos of mine ( im on vacation so i cant look at piece in hand ) and my portrait does seem to sit flush with the collar. Meyers appears to be more forward. Hmmmmm interesting.

I like the look of the head leaning forward, but it looks like the hook in the back dangles. I don't think it's supposed to be like that. The head on mine sits flush to the back of the costume and the hook sits tight. Either way, it looks fantastic.

Well mine was supposed to be processed yesterday and they ain't even taken the bloody payment yet , guess Pinhead won't be enjoying a mince pie and a Baileys with me this Christmas then.

#99. waiting to tear your soul apart!

Ph 2.jpg

PH3.jpg

ph4.jpg

ph 5.jpg

He looks to be a bit under scaled.

PH5.jpg

V8falcon you may be correct. I just was looking through photos of mine ( im on vacation so i cant look at piece in hand ) and my portrait does seem to sit flush with the collar. Meyers appears to be more forward. Hmmmmm interesting.

Myers has to rock his head sculpt back a little bit and it should fall into place. His pictures, while they look great, appear to not have the head sculpt fully seated.

Back