Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, absolutely. KPH was amazing in Predator 1 & 2. He was also wonderful at the other end of the cinematic spectrum when he played the lovable Bigfoot in Harry and the Hendersons. I actually saw that last year for the first time in many years & still really enjoy it.

Harry and the Hendersons is one of those classic childhood movies for me. I have the DVD, will buy the blu ray if released.

I think you will get 24hrs to accept a WL conversion.
If you accept they then take the NRD.
They take no money until it is converted and accepted.

Correct.

Guys, guys! We're supposed to be arguing here. Not helping each other out.

Now who's better? Freddy, Jason or Pinhead? And should cbg be allowed to own an exclusive version Pinhead or not?

Michael Myers.

Only reason the Myers movies was good for me was it had so little blood and gore. I can't stand the way too gross gory movies. It was also nice to base it on Halloween. That's why I love the later ones. The first one was so-so but tonwards the later movies they got better and better. I remember the one when Jamie lee Curtis chopped off his head. that was one of the best part in this series. I hope the do a new modern remake with this as well.

Last edited:
What+the+gif+doctor+who.gif

Only reason the Myers movies was good for me was it had so little blood and gore. I can't stand the way too gross gory movies. It was also nice to base it on Halloween. That's why I love the later ones. The first one was so-so but tonwards the later movies they got better and better. I remember the one when Jamie lee Curtis chopped off his head. that was one of the best part in this series. I hope the do a new modern remake with this as well.

First one was so so? Dude you got issues. :slap

:thud:

Only reason the Myers movies was good for me was it had so little blood and gore. I can't stand the way too gross gory movies.

I am surprized you are here in this thread then. :confused:

It was also nice to base it on Halloween. That's why I love the later ones. The first one was so-so but tonwards the later movies they got better and better. I remember the one when Jamie lee Curtis chopped off his head. that was one of the best part in this series. I hope the do a new modern remake with this as well.

You obviously don't understand the premise behind Halloween. The first movie was a creepy movie, the music, the sound, all of it was meant to make you feel uneasy. The sequels (whist entertaining) were unable to recreate what the original did as they were just slasher flicks like the Friday the 13th movies with little thought put into them.

And to your opinion I say
773130.gif

I must agree. All the freddy and jason series was very entertaining. I loved them all! The further both series got the more funny and cool it was to me. I remember the last freddy movie from the 80s was so good it felt like a horror comedy but with a little gore and not too gross. Was it the last nightmare? Same as the jason movies! Jason X was truly so good I was wondering why they didn't make a few more parts to that design. I do like the first jason mask more. But I really enjoyed both series. The grand slam was the freddy vs jason! Just wow!
As for pinhead. I couldn't watch any of them because I was gored out. If only they can make the new helraiser movies with a bit of comedy and less gore. I would be all over it. I liked the character pinhead. Just wished I could know more about him.

Last edited:
As for pinhead. I couldn't watch any of them because I was gored out. If only they can make the new helraiser movies with a bit of co edgy and less gore. I would be all over it. I liked the character pinhead. Just wished I could know more about him.

Well, I must say that's quite the pickle you're in.

I must agree. All the freddy and jason series was very entertaining. I loved them all! The further both series got the more funny and cool it was to me. I remember the last freddy movie from the 80s was so good it felt like a horror comedy but with a little gore and not too gross. Was it the last nightmare? Same as the jason movies! Jason X was truly so good I was wondering why they didn't make a few more parts to that design. I do like the first jason mask more. But I really enjoyed both series. The grand slam was the freddy vs jason! Just wow!
As for pinhead. I couldn't watch any of them because I was gored out. If only they can make the new helraiser movies with a bit of comedy and less gore. I would be all over it. I liked the character pinhead. Just wished I could know more about him.

That's it, I'm done.

:rip

Bro you can't be serious? It is because Jason X that no more Friday sequels were made until Freddy vs Jason. Horror and space don't work, which why Hell raiser blood lines was a disaster.

As for pinhead. I couldn't watch any of them because I was gored out. If only they can make the new Helraiser movies with a bit of comedy and less gore. I would be all over it. I liked the character pinhead. Just wished I could know more about him.

So let me get this straight you don't like the movies because there is too much gore but want this piece because you like the look of the character right?

Last edited:
Bloodlines took place in space for like 15 minutes. Everything else was the history of the puzzle box and who created it. Way more interesting than any other film in the Hellraiser franchise.

The whole "slasher" horror genre is awful though. Some of the franchise's have cool characters and concepts, like Freddy Krueger and Pinhead/the Cenobites, but ultimately the movies are as poorly made as they come.

Nothing CBG says makes sense. Doesn't like Gore, but watches people get sliced in half with machetes and clawed-hands. I think he's trolling though.

Bro you can't be serious? It is because Jason X that no more Friday sequels were made until Freddy vs Jason. Horror and space don't work, which why Hell raiser blood lines was a disaster.

So let me get this straight you don't like the movies because there is too much gore but want this piece because you like the look of the character right?

...Alien...

Bloodlines took place in space for like 15 minutes. Everything else was the history of the puzzle box and who created it. Way more interesting than any other film in the Hellraiser franchise.

HellBound is still my favorite, the interpretation of hell and how it conforms to the torments of each individual with in it was handled really well.

The whole "slasher" horror genre is awful though. Some of the franchise's have cool characters and concepts, like Freddy Krueger and Pinhead/the Cenobites, but ultimately the movies are as poorly made as they come.

Nothing CBG says makes sense. Doesn't like Gore, but watches people get sliced in half with machetes and clawed-hands. I think he's trolling though.

Well I'll give you that some slasher films are awful but I can't disregard the entire genre especially the Giallo films and movies like Black Christmas(1974) and When a stranger calls (1979) and a personal favorite of mine The Prowler(1981)

Back