Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Yeah your right we were all pissed that day then it was availble for preorder on black friday THe website was all crazy for jason pf ex. It will prob be the same for the exclusive for pinhead but hopefully the website dosent go bonkers.
Now that sounds more like it :clap
1 and 2. Anything after that should be burned and the ashes scattered in the wind. :lecture:lecture:lecture
I actually liked Bloodlines :dunno

Yup, 1 and 2 are the only real Hellraiser movies IMO. The only ones Barker actually worked on too.

GAHHHHHH Nam. Lower your standards and have a little fun!

The series got soooooooo bad that it was good!

Lower my standards or lose them all together? :lol

Keep in mind, you're talking to a Freak who, first and foremost, is a fan of Barker's books and probably one of only 3 members here who read Imajica cover to cover. :lecture

Haha fair enough. At least give the leprechaun series a try ;)

Lower my standards or lose them all together? :lol

Keep in mind, you're talking to a Freak who, first and foremost, is a fan of Barker's books and probably one of only 3 members here who read Imajica cover to cover. :lecture

Im just happy to see that SS is doing another awesome modern horror icon. Yes please and my wallet is open :D

I have to say I'm still having a hard time believing than an actual Pinhead PF is finally being made. Begging and emailing Sideshow year after year and then being shut down. But finally it's here and being made for us Hellraiser fans. Man it's a trip.

:woo Great news!!

I wonder if the pins will be sculpted or metal.... and if they'll be permanently attached or come separately....

I wonder if the pins will be sculpted or metal.... and if they'll be permanently attached or come separately....

As big a pain in the arse as it'd be, I hope they're metal and come unattached, but highly doubt they will.

Jason was under $300 usd. He actually wasn't much more than the "Terror of Crystal Lake" statue.

watched my hellraiser bluray last night...........still a classic

they could put Frank's pieced up face on the base

Back