Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

What is the usual length of time between the Production Peek videos to when the piece is actually put up for order? I'm so pumped up for this piece I want to order as soon as possible.

What is the usual length of time between the Production Peek videos to when the piece is actually put up for order? I'm so pumped up for this piece I want to order as soon as possible.

Given the proximity to Spooktacular, I would count on this piece going up for preorder there.

:woo Great news!!

I wonder if the pins will be sculpted or metal.... and if they'll be permanently attached or come separately....

I wondering the same thinh thrifty I hope they come seperatley and are magnetized cause if they are scuplted I can see a lot of returns for damge. I also hope they are metal.

I wonder if this opens up sideshow to doing diorama, statues and even marquettes ... Think about it, a full line of hellraiser collectibles :woo

This is going to be so hard for me not to get this. :( Horror is my favorite line but I have 0 Horror pf's.

My hope is that the pins are metal, I think polystone will be too fragile and a soft plastic will look terribly cheesy, *looks a NECA Pinhead*, its the most crucial aspect of Pinhead.

If Sideshow can't deliver metal pins it will be a huge dissapointment.

NECA did years ago in a small bust, no reason why Sideshow can't.

pinheadbust.jpg

probably true .. like how they only did #1 of that darkman PF and that was a only one item sideshow did from that movie, that was a good pf imo.

Sideshow will make this a epic piece .... :rock

Although I still hope for a new Freddy PF and another Jason PF, either 6 or 7.

Yeah metal pins would be the best way to go for this piece. I dont think plastic pins would do him justice. Might give him that cheap appearance, plus with the pins in his head it automatically catches the eye and if it sucked thats what people would notice first.

I think it would be cool if the base was the Box... but I guess that would be a bit redundant. And metal pins are a must.

They better be doing metal pins. There would be a ____ storm if they didnt. :lol

Also I dont see them doing anymore characters than just Pinhead from this line.

Back