Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I hope the base is not real flat so Jason doesn't tower 1 foot above him. At least make the base as high as Jason's base that way they look better side by side and not awkward.

The thicker bases are the norm now, I'm sure Pinhead's will be no different.

its been a long time coming boys :clap ... finally another master horror icon to add to our collections! :yess:

King should def get #01 , it only seems fit.

Sideshow Collectibles Pinhead Premium Format Figure Production Peek

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgEb5-GLc8A"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Pinhead Premium Format Figure Production Peek‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

THis will be ordered day one Im predicting it will go up for preorder during spooktackular and this will go great with my jason pf.

Just like everyone was convinced Jason would go up during last year's Spooktacular.

Great to see this finally happening. Should please a lot of the fans , now if only hot toys could follow along with all the other horror characters they could do.

Just like everyone was convinced Jason would go up during last year's Spooktacular.

Yeah your right we were all pissed that day then it was availble for preorder on black friday THe website was all crazy for jason pf ex. It will prob be the same for the exclusive for pinhead but hopefully the website dosent go bonkers.

Oh my god, this is great! I'm gonna pop in my Hellraiser Blu-ray tonight to celebrate! :clap:clap:yess::yess::yess::hi5:

Only just seen this news. I love 1, 2 and bloodlines. I can't wait for this.

Back