Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I'm new to collecting as well, and I highly recommend buying the Jason Part 3 PF. I got the regular version and it's awesome. The EX looks great but wasn't worth the $$ to me. I bought mine off ebay for about $300 shipped.

nice deal you got. Congrats!

Still completely bummed about this project being postponed. Watched the original film again the other day and was really looking forward to this PF. Hopefully there is some good news on the horizon.

I know. I truly feel like I've been punched in the gut. I really wanted this one. It would have been the most brilliant statue in my collection, and I have some pretty great pieces.

I wont hold out hope as to not disappoint myself in the future. But it would be nice if it could happen one day. And if it did/does, I would buy it.

It will happen. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Or something like that...:dunno

I have faith.

Still completely bummed about this project being postponed. Watched the original film again the other day and was really looking forward to this PF. Hopefully there is some good news on the horizon.

I tried to watch the first and second movie and could not finish it. It was too sick and scary for me at the time. So I have no clue who or what pin head is. All I know is he looks kind of cool.

Watched Hellraiser 2 this week, it really is a good movie. Pinhead would be an instant buy.

Watched Hellraiser 2 this week, it really is a good movie. Pinhead would be an instant buy.

I always wanted to ask this question. Who will win in a fight pin head or Freddy? But if they make pin head didn't he have some side characters that was with him in those movies?

They could make all of the Cenobites. How cool would that be? Sure, a PF Pinhead would be the one to buy, but I sure would think it would be killer to have Pinhead in all his glory with the Cenobites behind him....Hot Toys, you listening? :D

They could make all of the Cenobites. How cool would that be? Sure, a PF Pinhead would be the one to buy, but I sure would think it would be killer to have Pinhead in all his glory with the Cenobites behind him....Hot Toys, you listening? :D

No please SS make them all in PF scale. How many cenobites are there? SS you listening? We want them in PF scale. :)

Freddy's a _____. Pinhead would rip him to pieces since the Cenobites don't sleep. :lol

I know alot about Freddy. But everyone I ask seems to favor pinhead. Interesting, to me Freddy was the worst of all the evils because he can kill in your dreams or sleep. I mean who does not sleep? There's no hiding from Freddy. I saw all his movies and I loved them. They were scary and funny at the sometime. I'm going to try to force myself to watch hell raiser only if they make pin head in PF to learn more about him.

I know alot about Freddy. But everyone I ask seems to favor pinhead. Interesting, to me Freddy was the worst of all the evils because he can kill in your dreams or sleep. I mean who does not sleep? There's no hiding from Freddy. I saw all his movies and I loved them. They were scary and funny at the sometime. I'm going to try to force myself to watch hell raiser only if they make pin head in PF to learn more about him.

But Freddy needs to kill people in their sleep to gain power by absorbing their souls so he can escape hell. The Cenobites not only guard hell, but don't sleep, so in hell, Freddy's powerless against them - no dreams from them to haunt to get the upper hand. Even if Freddy escaped hell by murdering children and absorbing their souls, he'd only be "human" and the Cenobites (if the puzzlebox was opened), would come to retrieve him. And you've seen how humans last against them. Pinhead would either hook him and take him alive, or kill him and meet him back in hell. Krueger doesn't stand a chance. There's just no way Freddy wins that fight.

But Freddy needs to kill people in their sleep to gain power by absorbing their souls so he can escape hell. The Cenobites not only guard hell, but don't sleep, so in hell, Freddy's powerless against them - no dreams from them to haunt to get the upper hand. Even if Freddy escaped hell by murdering children and absorbing their souls, he'd only be "human" and the Cenobites (if the puzzlebox was opened), would come to retrieve him. And you've seen how humans last against them. Pinhead would either hook him and take him alive, or kill him and meet him back in hell. Krueger doesn't stand a chance. There's just no way Freddy wins that fight.

Damn that's brutal. Pinhead is a must have now. Thanks for updating me. :eek:

Hellraiser is a lot less cheesy than the Nightmare on Elmstreet movies. Of course most horror franchises go downhill after the first couple of movies. I haven't seen every one of the Hellraiser movies, but I'm pretty sure the first one is the best, if compared to the later films. Same with Halloween, 1 & 2 are classics. Unlike Friday the 13th, which IMO peaked at the fourth installment (The Final Chapter), but I love every single one of Friday the 13th movies because they typically don't stray too far from the same movie formula. I personally don't like the recent pitting of horror movie villains againt each other ie "Vs." movies. Instead of Pinhead vs. Freddy, it should be Freddy vs. Sideshow. That way Sideshow wouldn't be able to sleep until they released the Pinhead PF!

I don't think that even makes sense. :monkey1 I just want the Pinhead PF. :gah:

Nope, it doesn't make sense. :lol But for the record, as far as Hellraiser, 1 & 2 are all ya need. Everything after that is straight-up garbage.

Nope, it doesn't make sense. :lol But for the record, as far as Hellraiser, 1 & 2 are all ya need. Everything after that is straight-up garbage.

1 and 2 are the best, I also liked Hell on Earth. It's got some of the best Pinhead quotes of any of the movies. The rest I can do without. Rgardless, a PF Pinhead is still an absolute must and I pray Sideshow works out its issues.

Speaking of Hellraiser related garbage, that shatfest of a film they recently made is on netflix, I tried to watch it the other day. Got through about 30 minutes. Its remarkably awful. If it didn't try to take itself so serious it might have been worth a good laugh, but it was just total trash.

If you have masochistic tendencies, maybe you can give it a try.

Back