Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

picture.php

that barker quote made me :lol

there was a cool interview with him on the midnight meat train disc that i finally got around to watching.

Ugh....maybe I will get the new Freddy PF instead then. I was waiting on Pinhead since my funds are limited and Batman was a must buy. I guess there's room in my budget now.

That might be the real reason Pinhead is "stalled," to trick fans into picking up Freddy instead. Old Sideshow bait and switch. :monkey1

Wish we could see this one at SDCC, I was just thinking about this piece the other day. Unfortunate.

Yes, I agree, what a major disappointment. It would have been nice for it to be one of the pieces to go up for pre-order this week or next, leading up to Comic Con.

We still haven't gotten any answers on this, have we?

:flag:flag 08/05/2011 - The day a Pinhead PF was teased on Sideshow's web site. NEVER FORGET. :flag:flag :monkey2

It's so wrong to show a production peek like that and then two years later..... nothing!

Sideshow doesn't have the license

Does SS produce the statue and THEN get the license afterwards? Seems like a waste of time and money. Do they have to present the finished piece to the license holder for approval?

Does SS produce the statue and THEN get the license afterwards? Seems like a waste of time and money. Do they have to present the finished piece to the license holder for approval?

They did the joker the same way. Sometimes sideshow does it to prove that they can do it to the studio

Back