Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Wow, that is truly disappointing. I feared something like this would happen.

I was going to make a joke here with sexual innuendo, but then I realized there is nothing funny about this at all.

That totally sucks.

It sucks that more and more these days, SSC and Hot Toys love to get out previews and announce stuff ASAP. Then we have to wait like a year or more for something, if it comes at all. lol

I'm still waiting for the C3PO and R2 pf's they announced like...2 years ago now? lol

Ive been passing things up hoping for this guy...now I guess I just wait some more and see what SS drops horror related.

Passed on Freddy? :horror

I did actually pass on Freddy. Personally I like that PF, it looks good, but only reason I didnt pull the trigger on that icon was Im not that big of a Freddy fan. Beleive me I really had to fight the urge because I think he would look awesome standing next to my jasons.

I did too. :wave

I just don't see anything about Freddy that makes him worth $75 more than Jason. Especially since he's shorter and comes with less options. :huh

But is Freddy overpriced or was Jason underpriced? You know you want him. Won't always get the value that was the Jason ex.

this suuuuucks. already set funds for this, one of my most anticipated figure release. :[

But is Freddy overpriced or was Jason underpriced? You know you want him. Won't always get the value that was the Jason ex.

Under/over, it doesn't matter. Sideshow set a precedence when they sold Jason at $279.99. Freddy, who's shorter, comprised of less material and comes with fewer accessories, by comparison, is overpriced at $349.99.

Under/over, it doesn't matter. Sideshow set a precedence when they sold Jason at $279.99. Freddy, who's shorter, comprised of less material and comes with fewer accessories, by comparison, is overpriced at $349.99.

Exactly. The Jason PF was epic and I just could not see myself paying that much more for the Freddy PF which to me was much less desirable.

I did too. :wave

I just don't see anything about Freddy that makes him worth $75 more than Jason. Especially since he's shorter and comes with less options. :huh

I am with Nam on this. The price is just too much. I just paid $280 shipped for the old Freddy. And while this one may have a better sculpt, the old one, to me is still much better. I like seeing his glove front and center.

New Freddy = no go. But different horror characters and I'm in.

Whether people like it or not $350 seems to be the price now. Even the 1/5 scale Arthas statue released at the same time was $350.

Whether people like it or not $350 seems to be the price now. Even the 1/5 scale Arthas statue released at the same time was $350.

whatever.gif

Back