Hellboy II The Samaritan Processing and Transferring notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still havn't gotten an email notification yet!

Does anyone thing it's because I'm using Flexpay on the exclusive? The last email I got said I would be charged my last payment on Nov 17th, so do they normally charge you ahead of time if the product arrives earlier? Should I call and see if I can be charged early and have it shipped?

just checked and mine has too. Checked earlier this morning and not preauth's were there, but they are now ... must be shipping today ortomorrow...

StayPuft, its a split shipment on this piece, you might be in on the next wave ....

hey GB, last I checked Amazon had a buy 2 get 1 free promo and that was part of it.

After I got my bank to give SS the money I got this e-mail.

"Your order has been processed successfully and we will now be transferring your item from our US warehouse to our EU warehouse. You will receive an emailed invoice within the next 24 hours. Please allow 12 business days for your item to transfer. As soon as your item ships out from the EU warehouse you will receive a separate email with tracking information."

Just got my shipping notice! All 24 pounds of Samaritan goodness are due to arrive tomorrow!

- J

Back